Author: carrefourcn

My Picture Diary (ChongQing) [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-1-16 17:00:40 |Display all floors
Thanks for sharing your photos and thought with us. There are so many new buildings and infrastructure in Nanning. Your observation would help you not to think being lonely during the journey.

I saw the Wal-mart in the picture and I thought of the local retailers. Do you think the local shops have lost competitiveness when Wal-mart is around? How can small capital businessmen compete with conglomerte in prices and varieties.

The plastic bag on the dish that holds the Nuizha ---I think the plastic bag would release toxic materials when it contacts with high temperature and oily food. Plastic bags are made from petroleum, right?
Vision without action is illusion---Y.J.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-16 21:03:09 |Display all floors
The plastic bag on the dish that holds the Nuizha ---I think the plastic bag would release toxic materials when it contacts with high temperature and oily food. Plastic bags are made from petroleum, right?

thank your for your advice so much....i will pay more attention about it in the future .thanks alot

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-16 21:31:13 |Display all floors
I saw the Wal-mart in the picture and I thought of the local retailers. Do you think the local shops have lost competitiveness when Wal-mart is around? How can small capital businessmen compete with conglomerte in prices and varieties.

........................................................................................................
yeah..i admit that domestic retailers would be a great challenge when the world retailing giant entried china.special in the fields such as the price.item. Especies.retailing management skill&experience .ETC...but there are so many successful case that local retailer beated such as Trust Mart.Carrefour.even the Wal-Mart ..this case has performed for several years in Chongqing city...the New Century Department store..and the Chongqing Department store. which are famous as their service ,including presale and aftersale service..local citizen prefer to shopping in the two deparment stores (about 100 chain stores around the Chongqing city) rather than Wal-Mart.Carrefour.Metro...owe to the service quality!!  
   anyway,i think the most effective advantage to compete with foreigne retailing giant is the service and the vulgar preference promotion fair....i also had  worked in one of foreigne retailers for about 2 years..i think domestic retailer can beat them completely !!!!

[ Last edited by carrefourcn at 2007-1-17 07:03 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-16 22:21:51 |Display all floors
looked after the train..but i thought that it was not  my destination ...
200612300422959745.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-16 23:00:27 |Display all floors
fortunately,i was falling across the repairment of road that night..so the road was forbidented any car to drive in ....i run along the road...it is a unfixed feeling..i have never did it before..i just found that the road is more exquisite then before...nice..nice ...

[ Last edited by carrefourcn at 2007-1-16 11:08 PM ]
200612301301647487.jpg
20061230132753972.jpg
200612301301647487.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-16 23:28:18 |Display all floors
carriages of the beginning station & midway station were stating everyone's stories...
it seems that everyone's life will from beginning station to midway station .
from blanke to complicated..
most people would be passing travellers in your life..
you needn't  care about something which has happened..
time will dilute everything...
20061230105958939.jpg
20061230112633727.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-18 21:01:13 |Display all floors
to be continue......

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.