Author: andyparis

The French Connection [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-2-18 07:58:34 |Display all floors
Hi Andy,
i don't want to sound rude,but after reading your posts, i got the idea that you are more dreaming about her, then talking with her. Could it be that her look  is more attractive to you than her personality? May be, in your dream, you have talked to yourself to justify your desires ? ("no no no....")
You should not think to much how you can make her loving you. Even if you find a way to make her loving you, it would be artificial. Be yourself, show your feelings, don't worry to much what she will think about. If she likes you than she will accept and understand. May be thats not easy to do, but at least it is honest to you and her. Don't tell her that you will help her - do it, if you feel you have to do. Try to feel free, treat her like your best friend, at least you are in love, so, you can trust her ;-)  She will not use you if she is the right one.
It's not that easy with high hormone levels
At least she will tell you if she has a boyfriend, and about everything.
Happy New Year - let 2007 be the beginning of your never ending romance.  

[ Last edited by tomyli at 2007-2-18 01:00 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-18 19:15:47 |Display all floors
thank you.

very good comments by all. i feel sometimes she see me more as a friend, and sometimes i feel she sees me just as a friend. i could ask her directly but it might ruin everything. must try to be subtle and hope she makes the first serious move.

my dream was weird but you have given me great insights. thank you mark and tomyli. i wonder if she has the same type of dreams.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-19 13:54:54 |Display all floors
sometimes it is true. sometimes i feel that she is cautious what she says. sometimes i am cautious what i say to her too or how i speak to her.

i am not like this with other girls.

maybe it's language barrier, maybe she finds it difficult to express herself in english, maybe she likes me so she is worried how she speaks and acts.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.