Author: andyparis

The French Connection [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-1-12 08:29:16 |Display all floors
yep. thts a kind of good excuse.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-12 19:36:51 |Display all floors
It means that you are always a second choice. When she is busy , if she likes she can still find time to meet the person who she does like to meet. when she feels she has a lot of time to waste, then it is your turn.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-13 09:39:17 |Display all floors
as long as i am second best to a girl then i am happy. if i am second best to another guy then i am not happy.
maybe it is our different culture and language is a problem. she might not be sure how to handle a french person.
i will keep the nice comments down to a minimum. if a girl likes you she would show some interest either directly or indirectly.

what signs should i be looking out for?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-13 10:00:25 |Display all floors
Originally posted by andyparis at 2007-1-11 16:11
if some chinese girls always say they are busy does it mean they do not want to see you or are they really busy?

i think saying good comments to a girl uses up a lot of energy. it is a waste of  ...

That doesn't sound good if she says she is always busy (and doesn't tell you with who or what)....  I would say that if a gal was really interested in you and also really busy she would say she is busy but then explain why she's busy and tell you when she will not be busy.....

Also, stop focussing on the fact that she is Chinese - I think 90% of girls behaviors are gender specific but not culture specific.  That 10% of culture specific behavior doesn't really apply to what you have said about her so far.....

[ Last edited by mark069 at 2007-1-12 06:02 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-14 07:50:58 |Display all floors
thank you

she has told me she is very busy with work and study. she always seems busy so i am not sure when we will actually get to know each other well. maybe after our degree in two years time.

i think i will stop saying nice stuff to her as it might put her off me.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-15 15:05:01 |Display all floors
i just hope that she is sincre. French people are sincre people. i hope she is sincre and is not nice to met just so i can help her in everything.

i do not want to be used.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-15 14:41:13 |Display all floors
i had a dream.

i was in class with my male friend and after class finished we was rushing out of class to our cars in the parking bay. on the way to the cars, i noticed the chinese girl walking with friends (in my dream i could not notice her asian friends, but i did notice a white guy walking with her). they were walking side by side but not romantic like. i noticed her as i was walking past them. initially i did not want her to see me, but suddenly, i changed my mind and i looked at her. she noticed me and started to walk towards me, however i was in shock that she was walking with another white guy. in my dream, she must of noticed my shocked/sad reaction because she said to me out very loud 'no no no no no it's not sexual, it's not sexual'.

i then woke up.

what does this dream mean?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.