Author: andyparis

The French Connection [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-1-11 11:11:06 |Display all floors
Originally posted by longzhou at 2007-1-10 20:32
really!

I am not sure if she has a boyfriend back in China - Go and ask her!
if she has a boyfriend in china should i still pursue her? - Would you like that happening to you? Somebody going a ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-11 11:16:32 |Display all floors
why there're always some people asking for suggestions recently...indeed she's not alien...
people are the same human-beings on this point...don't create any imaginary cultural differences in your mind

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-11 11:27:01 |Display all floors
hahaha....when i read the title..i thought ur gonna talk about FCUK!! french connection..
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-11 11:54:43 |Display all floors
french girl is okay,
as for man.nothing to say !
Time for GCT!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-12 05:59:15 |Display all floors
Originally posted by mark069 at 2007-1-11 01:55

Are  you saying that you work togther and have only seen each other in private outside of work a few times?

If you have been seeing her and it's clear that ther is a mutual romantic intere ...

Hi Mark,

Thank you for taking time to reply, I really appreciate it.
Let me clarify something, I think there's been a misunderstanding.

We do not work together, we only met few times and it's clearly a romantic interest, I meant that we met few times owing to her work circumstances and schedule (I work in a completely different field)

Yes by being direct I mean opening up subjects regarding feelings and so on.
My concern stems from having spent many years in the US and now in Europe and you know things operate in a different way and I only want to be careful not to approach the subject from the wrong end.

by the way  - I am with you on the do not date anyone at work policy - I believe the office is for work only.

Thanks in advance for your thoughful insight.

Cheers.
"You do not have a second chance at making a first impression"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-12 06:41:28 |Display all floors
Originally posted by dongiovanni at 2007-1-11 13:59
Let me clarify something, I think there's been a misunderstanding.

We do not work together, we only met few times and it's clearly a romantic interest, I meant that we met few times owing to her work circumstances and schedule (I work in a completely different field)

Yes by being direct I mean opening up subjects regarding feelings and so on.

I'm happy to give my advice to you for what it's worth.  If you two are dating romantically I think it's 100% acceptable to start talking about how you feel about her.    That should make her feel happy and remove any doubts in her mind about the relationship.  

So what do the Chinese girls from this BBS think?  Sinfulangel, Sinfulgirl, Whirlingone,  Tempax,  Babygirl, cui_cui, superkylin , hearthome , hellen1815 , qingqing56 ,  sabby_0232 to name a few.......

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-12 08:11:51 |Display all floors
if some chinese girls always say they are busy does it mean they do not want to see you or are they really busy?

i think saying good comments to a girl uses up a lot of energy. it is a waste of time if you do not get the girl you want. maybe i can give nice comments and then give no more comments after this so she will miss me in that way.

[ Last edited by andyparis at 2007-1-12 08:46 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.