Author: freakyqi

which is more important, love or money POLL [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-1-9 16:42:32 |Display all floors
Originally posted by freakyqi at 2007-1-8 22:55
I know there is a thread discussing this, I don't mean to take away from it. Mostly I am curious to see if men & women answer differently.

You must choose one, don't say "I'll take mone ...

LOVE,JIE JIE
***always to be yourself***

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-9 20:59:57 |Display all floors
In order ot chase love I come a long way, and I never think there will be a choice simple enough love or money, a one or another choice.I reluctantly make a choice of love to settle for .yeah I am reluctant that is right,but it is not because I afraid of being poor,but I don't want to be destitute with my love.A vocie in my mind alway calling me that I will work hard, strugle hard and I 'll never be so poor with my love.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-9 21:06:59 |Display all floors
love

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-9 21:12:02 |Display all floors
money is the basis of many things .... hmmm .... about love....uncertain...
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-9 21:57:42 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sinfulangel at 2007-1-9 21:12
money is the basis of many things .... hmmm .... about love....uncertain...

Ppl like uncertain things more

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-10 00:49:35 |Display all floors
it is funny how there are like few hundred views and only 18 voted even tho it is anonymous and that no girls voted for money over love...
i'd think that most users in this forum are around middle class, if not higher. that solves the quesion of classes. i think that instead of middle class and above, it should be luxurious life somewhat similar to a millionaire.
In college alone and I am loving it. ^^

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-10 05:38:55 |Display all floors
It would be good and reasonable to have a choice which states -> have enough money for a decent life coupled with true love (don't have to be filthy rich to have a satisfiying life, but it also does not hurt to be able to afford a good living) This is my version of the voting, in order to introduce some realism into it.

it's statistically shown that Love and Money are inversely correlated, so can not have it all ;)

by the way, I chose the Poor with Love option.
"You do not have a second chance at making a first impression"

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.