Author: cyberspook

cyberspook is going to china [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-2-24 20:09:23 |Display all floors
I know... Anyway hope everything goes smooth with both of you. No doubt you know what you are doing. You just need lots of patience with immigrations in both countries.. It is hard but as many people have gone thru' so hopefully it won't be too much pain on you. I thought you could directly apply for her a permanent visa as your de facto partner.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-24 22:19:23 |Display all floors
Originally posted by cyberspook at 2007-2-24 03:40
I have been checking out the partner visa minefield :) there are so many visa's the department of imigration will not tell me which is the best one for my situation, and the private agencies wan ...

It is a pain in the ....when dealing with the Imigration Dept. If I were you, I would consult with Iawyers who are familiar with such process...it would save you lots of hassel.

In your case, money does have a mouth.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-25 09:38:41 |Display all floors
yup consult with experienced lawyers is not bad idea. or consult with some friends who experienced the similar situations...

wish y everything will be fine...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-25 09:39:39 |Display all floors
waiting for yr festival candy and wine...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-25 12:18:18 |Display all floors
if it takes too long then I might put off my fourth trip and go during the spring festival next year :)
There are no Ugly women , only those with low self esteem .

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.