Author: cyberspook

cyberspook is going to china [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-1-9 20:21:21 |Display all floors
Originally posted by brianzhang at 1-9-2007 20:12
why not train?

disasterous, that's why....crowded as hell and if you are carrying luggage it's very difficult to maneuver around that packed cabins and little space to put your belongings.

take a bus no matter what.  unless i ever see a train that looks like the one gong li rides in the movie title the Train, i'd walk before i got back on a train in china.  it's like 10-20 rmb cheaper than a bus, so what's the point in taking the train?  i wont' even mention the train stations/hubs...oh MY GOD.  so desne with people you'd think it's not possible.  again, take a bus for long distances and you will get your own seat, heater/AC, private space (however minute it is on a bus, it's still mroe than a train with people 2 feet in front of you).

are there any reason TO take the train?  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-9 20:37:36 |Display all floors
your train impression is mine too,
I dislike train as you!
but but you know not every one is willing to spend the extra 10-20yuan to get the bus,
for the folks and some lowerscale group ,10-20 is a big number ,
if they want to go somwwhere, just hope the vehicle can take them there, considering nothing about confortable stuff,
so some middleclass will take their kinda financial advantage to take bus to be their aim point,
as for upperscale ,they will use their big financial to cahtch air plane!
so train is the major people transport tool!
Time for GCT!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-9 20:51:14 |Display all floors
Originally posted by brianzhang at 1-9-2007 20:37
your train impression is mine too,
I dislike train as you!
but but you know not every one is willing to spend the extra 10-20yuan to get the bus,
for the folks and some lowerscale group ,10-20 i ...

yeah, i didn't want to sound like a pretentions a-hole, but in the train stations there're way more low class gypsies/migrant workers.  it's almost like being in a wal-mart in texas   anyone wanna mess with me for saying that??  huh, huh!!  

anyway's, i'm american and only rod e a bus once or twice ever before i came to china (public bus that is), so my perspective is that of a foreigner.  if you're chinese you're used to it, and so you won't mind, and probably even think it's a good deal to save 30rmb, especially if it's on a daily bases.

let's see what cyberspook says if he rides one.   i always got tickets on the spur of the moment, so maybe my seats were crap, dunno.  you get what you pay for in china, just like any other country, and i guess i always got cheap seats.

gotta go, have fun

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-9 21:02:29 |Display all floors
there is at least one reason----- experince..... otherwise you will never know the common trains in China look like.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-9 21:16:02 |Display all floors
Like freaky  will you live here for a  long while, any way welcome to china, spook!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-9 21:47:01 |Display all floors
Originally posted by cyberspook at 2007-1-9 07:21

yes she will be there waiting , I hope :)

You'd better ask someone else to help you take a picture for your first real shaking hand, hug, even kiss
Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-9 21:58:42 |Display all floors
mike,how about you there train form?
Time for GCT!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.