Author: rosepanther

who has found nice friends in this forum [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-1-9 11:19:54 |Display all floors

fw: meet a nice friend in this formun

Originally posted by rosepanther at 2007-1-7 23:32
This forum gave me the opportunity to find and meet a very important family.
I have found xilaren in this forum who I had the chance to meet  with her family in personal.
I am very enthusiastic w ...

Hi., I really envy you that can meet such a nice friend here. the world is so small.

But It's a pity i can't like you  have a good fortune. if one day I can meet such  a friend. I will be very happy like you. Heheheh

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-9 11:24:11 |Display all floors
Originally posted by fluffy at 2007-1-9 11:01

One wants to meet me and Im terrified

Fluffy, your milk bottle is so nice . Do you like drink the milk ? milk can make us health and have a good skin. hehehe

Can you gell me your msn add  or skype? maybe we can chat

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-9 12:32:07 |Display all floors

A new term

Originally posted by pearlho at 2007-1-9 11:24

Fluffy, your milk bottle is so nice . Do you like drink the milk ? milk can make us health and have a good skin. hehehe

Can you gell me your msn add  or skype? maybe we can chat

I've heard them called melons, bazookas, jugs etc but never "your milk bottle"

Two pints please fluffy!

"We know it's weakness, but the weakness is so strong!"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-9 18:29:27 |Display all floors

hi

Originally posted by freakyqi at 2007-1-8 21:32
Sounds like everyone loves xilaren!

I met one person here for real, here in Beijing. I won't mention him unless he wants to be mentioned because I don'tlike to talk about other people,  ...

Hi freakyqi.I admire people like you and xilaren who love China.Are you happy in my country?
I am getting married next month.My only complaint is that my fiance is not enthusiastic about China.
Xilaren has made a great effort to influence her.She has convinced her a little but I doubt if she ever changes this feelings .Anyway.You do not find everything in life.
I wish I could meet you also one day in Italy as I did with xilaren.Why do you love China ?Can you explain?
I want my fiance to read your answer.
I know why xilaren loves China .Can you tell me your reasons?It is more than curiosity.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-9 18:38:13 |Display all floors

hehe

Originally posted by pearlho at 2007-1-9 11:19

Hi., I really envy you that can meet such a nice friend here. the world is so small.

But It's a pity i can't like you  have a good fortune. if one day I can meet such  a friend. I will be ...

You envy me?he he Yes I am lucky for many reasons.Xilaren is such an honest and sincere lady.
Such a talented woman and so modest.She gave me very useful advice for my new job in Greece.
I will be grateful to her as long as I am alive.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-9 21:21:43 |Display all floors
Originally posted by fluffy at 2007-1-8 22:01
One wants to meet me and Im terrified

Why would it be scary?  The thing that worried me was when I was really counting on someone to pick me up or help me get around and then worried that they might not show up.  But they all did.  Chairman picked me up at the airport in HK a few times.  Princessfeng booked me a hotel in Chongqing and also showed up when we agreed to meet in New York two weeks ago, etc.  Chineseqing helped me out in Beijing too.  They're great people and I'm glad I met them.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-10 07:24:09 |Display all floors

Meigouracing!!!

O you are so lucky to meet so many!!!

Especially the Chairman!!!!!

I am so happy for you!!!!!!! :) :) :)
°★·°∴° ☆.·°∴°.☆°★°∴°

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.