Views: 16938|Replies: 23

Shanghai Girls [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-1-7 21:06:30 |Display all floors
Well, that's a lot to say about Shanghai girlsShanghai Girls.

There are some main features about Shanghai girls

One, lots shanghai girls are high-educated.

Two, lots of shanghai girls are pretty and shaped.

Three, lots of shanghai girls are  superficial and materialistic.

Four, lots of shanghai girl look down to Chinese nun-shanghainese men, but give a big smile (or ass? )to whatever white westeners.

Five, Lost of shanghai girls don't know how to cook, don't do households cos their parents do it and thir future husband will do it (that's part of the reasons why they only choose Shanghai men to marry )

Six, when a shanghai girl likes you or should I say likes to get you, she will do everything she can to let you know and get you.

Seven, if you don't have lots of money, don't touch shanghai girl, or you don't even have a chance to get close to them.

Eight, shanghai girl know exactly how attractive they are and know exactly how to use their attractiveness.

This blog is from Leo's Blog

http://eslme.com/blog/u/Youtube/index.html

The article was first generated in ESLme.comESLme.com.

[ Last edited by eslme11 at 2007-1-9 05:29 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-7 23:40:32 |Display all floors
I married a shanghainese man doesn that mean i'm like a shanghainese women or just a westerner that realized that shanghainese men  are awesome?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-8 10:48:10 |Display all floors

It's back

The Shanghai girl topic

I love it!

"We know it's weakness, but the weakness is so strong!"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-8 23:20:43 |Display all floors
As stated in this article, please note the term of "lots of" , not "all" or "most", everything has exceptions. But what mentioned in this article is what we saw and seeing.

To peaches, I'm pretty sure there are always good men everywhere, I have no doubt you can find an awesome shanghainese man.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-8 23:23:54 |Display all floors
went to shanghai....don't think they are fashionable than beijing though. being told shanghai girls are "men sao" type. : ....impressive!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-9 12:39:54 |Display all floors

i don't give a heck...

Originally posted by eslme11 at 2007-1-7 08:06 AM
Well, that's a lot to say about Shanghai Girls.

There are some main features about Shanghai girls

One, lots shang ...

howdy...the reason why so many cute girls there just because shanghai is a modernize city & many great universities and foreigners as well (that's why so many freaking people hanging out there) .  but i like the way peole generalize the shanghai girls cuz if they so so pretty & all that glamours...trust me i will have them for breakfast, lunch & dinner or even dessert.  some of you even got to the point of being so jealous about them...why?  i'm not a wicked guy, but if they're so erotic & witty...then i have to secure one for myself (i love all kind of people & i don't label 'em either) .  stop LABELLING!  peter  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-9 15:14:28 |Display all floors
Girls are the same everywhere. IF you are nice to them  they will be nice to you. Shanghai girls, you just have to be a little bit nicer.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.