Author: sinfulgirl

Let's compare cyber life with real life [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-1-8 13:31:25 |Display all floors
Originally posted by alexangel at 2007-1-7 20:41

hi freakyqi, is it really a little bit scared just changed a direction...? u know in real life, this way is not suitable. the other direction is not too bad try...am i right?

I feel like the little man will walk into the posts and stomp on all the words, leaving it all a big mess of bootprints and mixed up letters!
I am not rich.  :L

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-8 13:42:39 |Display all floors
Originally posted by kossutin at 2007-1-7 20:07
Damn.. I was going to start thread about cyber personality vs. RL personality, but obviously I'm too slow

What do you think, how much ppl personality differs between cyber space and real life ...

personality...?....well once I met someone for an activity in real life, I remember clearly, while we discussing online, he gave me the impression of a bigot, a fervent patriot and nationalist....always talking about something extreme....
but when we meet for the first time and next few meetings, he turned out to be a very shy, polite and somewhat timid guy...I was quite surprised then...once it's a girl who I went for travelling partner, before we met I thought she's a short, slim ignorant manga-like lil girl(my preoccupied opinion), but later found out she's pretty tall, strong-minded and very freaky, and we got along very well with each other and had a lot to talk about, and became very good friends till now :)
Some others I met were almost the same as I imagined...but I can't tell myself...my personality never changes, but how I represent it depends on the people I guess....I show most part of myself to those who I feel good to get along with....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-8 13:50:38 |Display all floors
cyber can not hug kiss and touch
real  can not hug kiss touch too if you don't know each other
sorry, i am out of topic...
I am VIP
Very Important Pig
:D

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-8 14:06:19 |Display all floors
you are on topic youaresomebody :)
I do not think if people met me they would have a different opinion about me as I have tried to portray myself as I am , I am sure there would be no suprises :)
There are no Ugly women , only those with low self esteem .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-8 14:17:26 |Display all floors
Originally posted by cyberspook at 2007-1-8 14:06
you are on topic youaresomebody :)
I do not think if people met me they would have a different opinion about me as I have tried to portray myself as I am , I am sure there would be no suprises :)

Is that you with haidi in the pic? I think you look max.34 not 44 as you mentioned in one of your posts.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-8 14:57:37 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sinfulgirl at 8/1/2007 04:17 PM

Is that you with haidi in the pic? I think you look max.34 not 44 as you mentioned in one of your posts.

I can asure you I am 44 I have never said I look 44 :)
There are no Ugly women , only those with low self esteem .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-8 18:33:41 |Display all floors
I just thought how amazing is that here are so many very different person on this forum :) Think about it if we all would be a same kind of person.
Waiting for summer :)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.