Author: colorofnight

i am alone [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-1-12 10:54:10 |Display all floors
i also live alone, but i can join my friends and colleagues on holiday and idle time. my gf is far away from me, but we can communicate with phone and internet or other online tools. i have leave home and get job far away from home before two years, but i always talk with my parents every week normally. so l haven't feel lonely.

i think every one should set youself in a team/group, friends classmates colleagues and others close people whcih could help you to eliminate lonely feeling.

good luck, everyone.

[ Last edited by silphy at 2007-1-12 10:58 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-12 11:02:36 |Display all floors
i have read a story, it is about a lonely young man in a strange city. he only open and close the door two times during the long holiday(7 days or so).

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-12 13:57:30 |Display all floors
I also feel alone sometimes and i am used to it. It is really nothing lah

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-15 12:45:54 |Display all floors
poor guy

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-15 13:39:51 |Display all floors
find sth to do ..........:)
I am VIP
Very Important Pig
:D

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-15 15:04:05 |Display all floors
everyone would feel lone sometimes,it's natural for people living in the earth.so accept it rather than complain about it.  make full use of ur lonely time, do thing like :reading meditation etc,u 'll find a diffenrent life.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-15 16:54:21 |Display all floors

find one to say

Originally posted by colorofnight at 2007-1-5 20:59
being honest.i am lonely recently.
On Christmas day.i am alone.On new year's day,i am alone.will there be an end for my lonelinee? i always think that i am strong enough to carry on all by my own. ...

why not find one to say ? you like alone living .
big progress from working hard

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.