Author: hunxue

chengdu speed-date night/成都闪约 [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-1-5 08:58:55 |Display all floors
SK know more !
I haven't been there for six years,even if my grandparents are there !
chengdu is the most famous city in southwest china, On our three countries period, where is the capital of "shu "nation! from then on,many many legendary story from there,so if you went there ,you can get many many folk stories,suc as  some thing about "shu"PM "zhu ge liang" we hae a famous poet call ed "du fu" had stayed there for several years,and written more than one thousand poems within three years,so spook,you can contest  with hime over time space!
In our "qing"dynast, for the king is from"man" minority,so many many many shichuan people were killed in the conquer battle,so after that ,many people immigrant from "hubei"  to shichuan ,
now, chengdu feature there spicy food as chongqing! if you go to there,you can enjoy"dan dan noodle,担担面"" spouse lung slice,夫妻肺片' 'shuan la fen,酸辣粉""棒棒鸡""麻婆tofu" and also sk's "ye er ba"
you know chengdu is a very leisure city.they have a pretty popular game"majiang" so if you wanted to et a chengdu girl ,you  should learn majiang skill first,.
Chengdu people are kinda weird,they have many strange ideas, such as do some public commercial bath show,or some strange tea skill performance to make them more famous and get more respect! kinda   tumorous,
okay,i should stop,any detail please ask Sk for help,she is there now!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-5 11:09:37 |Display all floors
thanks brian, sounds like a western version of a hippie colony :) I like the hot and spicy food :) what is the hotest food they serve in China ?
There are no Ugly women , only those with low self esteem .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-5 12:25:06 |Display all floors
That's on man's taste!
you know different people have different taste!
my type is 辣子鱼

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-5 12:45:18 |Display all floors

Lucky

Lucky Super K

I am too old to go; they wouldn't let me in.

Otherwise I would be there with my bamboo stick to have a stick and whip fight with her!

Where's the "My topics and New Posts" buttons gone off the index page? They were convenient. I want them back - I shall cry until they come back

"hippie colony" that's the most accurate description of Chengdu yet!
"We know it's weakness, but the weakness is so strong!"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-5 12:45:47 |Display all floors

i been to Chengdu once last night

it was good...ha...ha..nice food , nice girls...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-5 12:50:15 |Display all floors
panda,say your chengdu  here !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-5 13:53:28 |Display all floors
nope she's my gf but we had enough attention on the street....

what's the hippie colony you talking about spook?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.