Author: threebowls

Let's Talk About Sex #2 [Copy link] 中文

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2007-1-4 21:05:58 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sinfulangel at 2007-1-4 20:54


i agree with freakyqi on this point..if ur virgin..then dont use tampon...otherwise..it makes no difference....


Well, I don't believe that using a tampon makes you lose your virginity, let's not get that confused!! I think you have to do it with an actual human being!!!

Even still, if girls are very young, it's strange to be using them. But I think maybe older girls, young women (older teens, 20's) could use them ok even if they're virgins. I mean, they're small.
I am not rich.  :L

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 4

Post time 2007-1-4 21:19:28 |Display all floors

Common...Let's talk about SEX, not a tempons..

Sex! With lover is best. But that love must be stronger then orgasm.

Some times, some peoples are confusing with orgasm and love.

Does love came from sex? or sex came from love?

If you can answer that, That'll says something..

However, does it works good? I think is too sall to block something..

[ Last edited by cosym1 at 2007-1-4 09:21 PM ]
Cosym@nate.com

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 6Rank: 6

Post time 2007-1-4 21:26:07 |Display all floors
Originally posted by cosym1 at 2007-1-4 21:19
Sex! With lover is best. But that love must be stronger then orgasm.

Some times, some peoples are confusing with orgasm and love.

Does love came from sex? or sex came from love?

If you can ...

Do you accept the following consequences?
1. tampons are relative to virgins
2. virgins are closely relative to SEX.
Now, we can come a conclusion tempon doesn't stray from the SEX point.
Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow.

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 4

Post time 2007-1-4 21:54:18 |Display all floors

Common...Let's talk about .. Huh? Huh?!

Originally posted by tempax at 2007-1-4 21:26

Do you accept the following consequences?
1. tampons are relative to virgins
2. virgins are closely relative to SEX.
Now, we can come a conclusion tempon doesn't stray from the SEX point.


It's seems acceptable....  
Cosym@nate.com

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 6Rank: 6

Post time 2007-1-4 22:12:30 |Display all floors
Originally posted by cosym1 at 2007-1-4 21:54


It's seems acceptable....  

Thank goodness, you finally accept it.
Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow.

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 4

Post time 2007-1-4 22:17:48 |Display all floors

Okay! I'll shut my mouth up!

Originally posted by tempax at 2007-1-4 22:12

Thank goodness, you finally accept it.


But still I can typing...

I like to do sex and talk too.

But I didn't do that for a long time... I guess I loosing sense of it..
Cosym@nate.com

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 6Rank: 6

Post time 2007-1-4 23:04:41 |Display all floors
Originally posted by cosym1 at 2007-1-4 22:17


But still I can typing...

I like to do sex and talk too.

But I didn't do that for a long time... I guess I loosing sense of it..

I think every NORMAL person like sex.
BTW, HOW LONG is a long time for you?
Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.