Author: threebowls

Let's Talk About Sex #2 [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-1-4 20:43:37 |Display all floors
I have a question, I don't remember where I saw it but it was a Chinese tourist website , they said that western women should bring their own tampons with them as they don't have them in china, so Chinese women don't use tampons ? do they just use sanitary pads and that's all ?
There are no Ugly women , only those with low self esteem .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-4 20:45:28 |Display all floors
oh..you can get tampons in china..but i dont think many chinese women use them ... i dont knwo the reason ...

but the tampons in china are the basic ones...not like the ones here...they have the silky feeling ..lol .... and the ones in china come in one size only..regular....but here..you have different choices...even covered in different colors....so i guess the tampons here are better ...
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-4 20:50:48 |Display all floors
it must be a cultural thing :) how about the pill in china is it a bi phasal or tri phasal pill ? I have heard that it does not fit the usual categories.
There are no Ugly women , only those with low self esteem .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-4 20:52:56 |Display all floors
I've heard that some people believe that using tampons makes you no longer a virgin, because you have .... er,.... uh.... put something in there.
Even in the US, some doctors, schools, many parents encourage their young daughters to only use pads, not tampons, for similar reasons. (until they are older, like an older teen or adult)

Maybe many women will only use them after they have had sex, not while they are still a virgin.
I am not rich.  :L

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-4 20:53:12 |Display all floors
It's said ALL'S WELL THAT ENDS WELL.
I think a wonderful course must result in a successful outcome, while the good result does not need a perfect course. how do you think?
Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-4 20:54:47 |Display all floors
Originally posted by freakyqi at 2007-1-4 23:52
I've heard that some people believe that using tampons makes you no longer a virgin, because you have .... er,.... uh.... put something in there.
Even in the US, some doctors, schools, many pa ...

i agree with freakyqi on this point..if ur virgin..then dont use tampon...otherwise..it makes no difference....
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-4 20:59:38 |Display all floors
Those who like to talk about sex will talk about sex here?
Boating on the Houhai River...在后海泛舟...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.