Author: katewannab21

why has she been called a " super beauty" [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-1-4 19:37:55 |Display all floors
it is not a movie..it is a tv series....=P...
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-4 19:40:18 |Display all floors
Oh I see. It will take too much time to see throuth a tv series . so I give up.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-4 19:41:38 |Display all floors
well..but this version is far better than that crap movie!!!

though i recommend you to read the novel by jane austen..it is a great story....
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-4 19:44:30 |Display all floors
I have read it both chinese and english edition .  I can't agree with you more , It is a great story.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-4 19:47:52 |Display all floors
in fact that why I like the movie that you dislike. The movie say exactly the same thing with the book.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-4 20:28:07 |Display all floors
i like her face too

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-4 20:32:49 |Display all floors
Originally posted by arthurhao at 2007-1-4 22:47
in fact that why I like the movie that you dislike. The movie say exactly the same thing with the book.

if you watch the BBC Pride and Prejudice, it is even better...it is detailed and nice view of those old castles in britain..it is just far more better in story line and acting ....

everyone i know thinks the movie of PP is ----.....

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.