Author: katewannab21

why has she been called a " super beauty" [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-1-4 18:15:08 |Display all floors
just so so!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-4 18:26:43 |Display all floors
oh...i dont think she is a super beauty...but she is fine ... she is really cute when she smiles...=)
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-4 18:34:33 |Display all floors
I like her role in arrogant and prejudice.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-4 18:37:42 |Display all floors
u mean pride and prejudice??

i think it sucks..the whole movie sucks...you shall watch BBC's version...that is far more better than the movie one ....

besides colin firth is so so so handsome..
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-4 19:20:37 |Display all floors
Oh ,yep.It was in a class I saw that movie before that our teacher had told us some information about it. in fact I didn't know her at that time but now when I see her photo afore I recognize her at once.She was the Elizabeth and I like her, a lovely girl.What you metioned colin firth is the male actor in that movie, sorry I dunno who he is.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-4 19:23:00 |Display all floors
this is the one i am referring to..

it is so much better than ttht crappy movie one!!!
_38152080_pride300bbc.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-4 19:37:04 |Display all floors
Thanks , sinfulangel. Can you take the trouble to tell me what the name of the actor and actress in chinese, so I can find out that movie cd.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.