Author: qingqing56

are you bored to hear loosers' talk about love and sex? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-1-4 16:01:10 |Display all floors
i might come to shanghai in july or august..still hasnt been settled..it depends on my schedule here...so.....
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-4 17:02:12 |Display all floors
Sounds like you both are old friends.
You are the world

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-4 18:23:04 |Display all floors
Originally posted by johnyou at 2007-1-4 14:47
But some people need a place to vent their depression caused by their failure in their battles to win love...! otherwise, they go crazy...!

It's kindly suggested that a special section be design ...

You talked straight!
Boating on the Houhai River...在后海泛舟...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-4 18:38:33 |Display all floors
look...if they are so bored..they should go to those adult sites ..there are chatrooms there..they can chat for hrs..LOL
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-4 18:43:00 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sinfulangel at 2007-1-4 18:38
look...if they are so bored..they should go to those adult sites ..there are chatrooms there..they can chat for hrs..LOL

Adult sits are for sex only. but on a forum they can talk, pretend, act, be someone they are not....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-4 18:51:51 |Display all floors
when i say adult sites..i also mean some online adult dating sites..they offer forum, chatrooms..pm as well!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-4 18:55:53 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sinfulangel at 2007-1-4 18:51
when i say adult sites..i also mean some online adult dating sites..they offer forum, chatrooms..pm as well!!

Yeah, in a forum, chatrooms in adult sites , people come straight for sex, no need to pretend anything. But here on China daily bbs, it's different, people want more.....

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.