Author: xilaren

n [Copy link] 中文

Rank: 6Rank: 6

Post time 2010-8-24 23:42:52 |Display all floors
why do you have to dig out 3 and a half years old threads? I just don't understand....

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 5Rank: 5

Post time 2010-8-24 23:44:07 |Display all floors
Originally posted by bern2009 at 2010-8-24 23:42
why do you have to dig out 3 and a half years old threads? I just don't understand....



It was ilea.......busy with the witch hunt she staged on xilaren.
Patria est ubicunque bene/Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 7Rank: 7Rank: 7

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2010-8-25 01:12:33 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Alex2010 at 2010-8-24 23:44



It was ilea.......busy with the witch hunt she staged on xilaren.


She should stop learning ABC and start learning manners. Xila gave me reason to slap her arse, but she's done nothing to Ilearn as I know?

Chao Ren VFP

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 6Rank: 6

Post time 2010-8-25 01:21:06 |Display all floors
Originally posted by 1584austin at 2010-8-25 01:12
She should stop learning ABC and start learning manners. Xila gave me reason to slap her arse, but she's done nothing to Ilearn as I know?

I don't know who did what to whom (I can't read their PMs anyway). I just mean, one shouldn't dig out old threads to stir up old conflicts.

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 7Rank: 7Rank: 7

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2010-8-25 01:55:41 |Display all floors
Originally posted by bern2009 at 2010-8-25 01:21

I don't know who did what to whom (I can't read their PMs anyway). I just mean, one shouldn't dig out old threads to stir up old conflicts.


That's right, I've slapped her arse for what she said about me.

Ilearnktv's MO is to dig dirt, she has a photographic memory but only to stir the crap.

Chao Ren VFP

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2010-8-25 02:08:08 |Display all floors
Originally posted by 1584austin at 2010-8-25 01:55


That's right, I've slapped her arse for what she said about me.

Ilearnktv's MO is to dig dirt, she has a photographic memory but only to stir the crap.

Chao Ren VFP

You once took my money but you never managed to have my heart.Slap anything you like but my heart will never belong to you.
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2010-8-25 02:12:00 |Display all floors
Originally posted by 1584austin at 2010-8-25 01:12


She should stop learning ABC and start learning manners. Xila gave me reason to slap her arse, but she's done nothing to Ilearn as I know?

Chao Ren VFP

you mean you manners/to lie and take people's money?Never in my life.
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.