Author: xilaren

n [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-1-4 11:58:40 |Display all floors

real love doesn't need reciprocate

Originally posted by xilaren at 2007-1-4 08:30
Sometimes I have the feeling that nobody loves me as much as I do.Then I become so sad and disappointed.I withdraw feeling so bad.It may nothing have happened but I sense a negative atmosphere arou ...

This thread sounds like a young person's voice.

Xilaren, you're mature, intelligent enough not to post message like that (unless you're so lonely that you need attention here). If you are really so sad and disappointed, try to find solution from your religion. I guess they have told you real love doesn't need reciprocate.

I don't think you really love the persons. As I have responded to your other thread that you love the feelings, not the persons. Of course that must have to be some special persons you can cast your love on them. But if you really love the persons, you don't need reciprocate. The persons don't return strong love like you gave them, so you don't get the strong loving feelings feedback. Then you fell sad.

What you're talk is emotion, not love.

Xilaren, you are a kind and intelligent woman. Please don't spend too much time on this personal emotional thing. You can contribute more to other people who really need your love and care with your intelligence.

Set yourself free from emotional stuff and be a stronger woman!
Vision without action is illusion---Y.J.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-4 12:33:18 |Display all floors

I quite support the former person

I quite support the former person.
  Xilaren,you should learn to like yourself before you like others.Love is a mutual process.Do not do anything to make others upset.Learn to spare others' room to think and respect you.
  That is all what I say for you.Hope it can help you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-4 12:47:02 |Display all floors
I have heard such a saying:" If others didn't love you enough, you should love yourself much more than before. If others didn't offer you many chances, you should offer yourself much more than before. Nobody could ever stop you from loving yourself. If you really love yourself, you should find yourself what you really need." Hope this saying are able to ease your pain a bit.
Life is a journey, not a destination.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-4 13:03:13 |Display all floors
love China ,does China love me?

Oh that's your new signature.
There are the emotional love and the rational love. I think rational love is what you should seek.
Real love doesn't need recepricate. Think of the love from a mother to her children. There are mothers who love sick-like-a-plant children.

You can choose to love or not to love someone but to ask for return ...it's not practical.
Vision without action is illusion---Y.J.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-4 18:07:02 |Display all floors

Be a looser at love.

Then you'll find out you were Winner!

I always feels I love my wife more then she does..

But the sense telling me it was vice versa..

But I still I think I do more. And try to..

I think this kind of efforts make love more strong.
Cosym@nate.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-4 18:11:57 |Display all floors
Originally posted by xilaren at 2007-1-4 08:30
Sometimes I have the feeling that nobody loves me as much as I do.Then I become so sad and disappointed.I withdraw feeling so bad.It may nothing have happened but I sense a negative atmosphere arou ...

In depression again?
***always to be yourself***

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-4 18:42:46 |Display all floors

Hi Hellen!

Long time no see.

I love your avatar.  Are the toothbrushes real or just an "art"?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.