Author: eightyeight

FOR CHINA TO HAVE PEACE, IT MUST BE POWERFUL! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-1-15 01:50:54 |Display all floors

Reply #21 christopher_104's post

Haha!

Ain't I a stinker?

[GRIN]

Was there something else you wanted to say, christopher?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-15 23:16:50 |Display all floors

Reply #20 mencius's post

Japan?

Ha!

The Japanese government will use any excuse they can find to up their military prowess and press for their own nuclear arsenal.

Japan is short of natural resources and their empire didn't make it ... they are forced into the service industry to maintain their modern life-styles and their future influence will only reflect the jump-start they got by being forced into the western banking system (errrr ... democrazy, if you will) and their innovative hard-work as limited by their ever-continuous and dwindling proportion of world importance in relative population, trade and economics.

In a few decades, Japan will be totally insignificant.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-25 17:36:15 |Display all floors
no power,no peace in the world.

so  i think our country must  be stronger.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-13 21:49:01 |Display all floors
to have peace you must be strong , to have peace you must have a bigger army , to have peace you must have the latest weapons , these are all things the USA have done , do they enjoy peace , no they don't  so if china wants to go down that same road to peace it will get the same result .
There are no Ugly women , only those with low self esteem .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-15 02:41:53 |Display all floors

No

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-15 02:46:58 |Display all floors

Guns Don't Kill . . .

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-16 06:30:26 |Display all floors
Originally posted by jetsam at 2007-2-15 02:46

Firstly, China has previously explored the world 80 years before Chris Columbus. China only wanted trade (though a ...

Hahaha, jetsam that exploration might be verified up to a certain point only, the rest of the 'exploration' is highly speculative and floats on thin ice -- like your stupid racism mixed in with some sporadic and selected truths.

I will be back to tear you up after yhe new year, if I ain't silenced or squelched, so keep it up, you fuel the fire that I will use to roast you!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.