Author: sullivanlee

May God Bless China! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-1-11 13:49:45 |Display all floors

Christians agenda to conquer China

http://www.nationalreview.com/in ... man200312220001.asp

Aikman: If Christians began to fill positions in China's foreign ministry, strategic think tanks, and even high places within the government as a whole, China would become far less opportunistic about supporting any Middle Eastern group that happened to be critical of, or hostile to, the U.S.

Aikman: China's Christians tend to be very pro-American. They tend to support the war on Iraq and Washington's support for Israel.

_________________________________________________________________________________

See? They want to Christianize China... to hijack China's political influence.
师夷长技以制夷

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-11 16:43:05 |Display all floors

view the christianity as a whole

well ,let me answer you
in the chiristianity ,the church did do many bad things ,but it didn't mean that the church was bad,you know ,knowledge can be used to benefit the mankind ,but it also can be used to kill people like the mass-destruction weapons ,The church was used to do bad ,it was not because the nature of God was bad!

In taiwan ,the church said our God supports taiwan independence ,it's so absurd !
God is God,He doesn't rule the world directly ,so the church priest's remarks have nothing to do with Him
also God ask us to submit to the authorities,not to involve in politics,so the leader's behavior is his own ,he can't represent the christianity ,

if i did something wrong ,no body would believe the whole chinese nation is bad ,right?

you use Buddhism to counerattack the influences of christianty ,that only shows that you prefer buddhism to christianity ,you can choose buddhism ,i have the freedom to choose Jesus,why do you attack my belief and my church ?!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-11 23:14:25 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sullivanlee at 2007-1-11 16:43
well ,let me answer you
in the chiristianity ,the church did do many bad things ,but it didn't mean that the church was bad,you know ,knowledge can be used to benefit the mankind ,but it also can be used to kill people like the mass-destruction weapons ,The church was used to do bad ,it was not because the nature of God was bad!
In taiwan ,the church said our God supports taiwan independence ,it's so absurd !
God is God,He doesn't rule the world directly ,so the church priest's remarks have nothing to do with Him
also God ask us to submit to the authorities,not to involve in politics,so the leader's behavior is his own ,he can't represent the christianity ,
if i did something wrong ,no body would believe the whole chinese nation is bad ,right?
you use Buddhism to counerattack the influences of christianty ,that only shows that you prefer buddhism to christianity ,you can choose buddhism ,i have the freedom to choose Jesus,why do you attack my belief and my church ?!  ...

Yes, that's the main point, let religion out of politics! I wish you could fulfill this.

Why I prefer Buddhism, Daoism or Confucianism? because the emphasize tolerance, they never harm Chinese nation. Just that they are too passive and inward looking. Christianity make the western nations aggressive and expansive.

About Jesus, he's a Jewish god, it's okay if you worship him. Just don't make statement that this world belong to him, because he never owns China. And don't listen to foreigner on how to worship Jesus, they won't strive for China's future.

[ Last edited by northwest at 2007-1-11 11:38 PM ]
师夷长技以制夷

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.