Author: mark069

Face Analyzer - Which Celebrity do you resemble most? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-1-3 18:04:12 |Display all floors
I think she put one in of her best side ;)
There are no Ugly women , only those with low self esteem .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-3 18:09:40 |Display all floors
Originally posted by freakyqi at 2007-1-3 20:51

Um... did you put a picture in?

i did...freakyqi...i put a picture of me with big sunshine smile....but i dontknow why..it says 0% in everything ....
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-3 18:14:31 |Display all floors
it's smilometer might be broken :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-3 18:35:42 |Display all floors
how sad that is..lol..maybe am too attractive...the system shuts down..lol...
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-3 18:37:47 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-4 03:25:12 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sinfulangel at 2007-1-3 02:37

SA, I just put your picture in and here's what the system said:

92%  Korean/Japanese
8%  Chinese
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0%  East Indian
0%  Middle Eastern
0%  Eastern European
0%  Southern European
0%  Anglo Saxon
0%  South East Asian

Your celebrity match was Ashton Kutcher!!!  

Personality Profile:

You are a long-term planner, diligent worker and avoid risk as much as possible. You are of above average intelligence and have the ability to focus on tasks that seem unimportant at present, but can lead to greater things in the foreseeable future. You are not keen to interact with others or make social connections. You would rather gain material wealth before putting yourself in a position to be judged. You are not confrontational unless someone directly opposes your intellectual beliefs. You are highly concerned with your social status. You are keen to avoid risks that could jeopardize your long-term plans. You take a calculated approach to life, working hard to control all aspects of it in order to not leave anything important to chance.

You tend to be a perfectionist and quite self-conscious. You sometimes wish you were less reserved and more like some others you see who are more bold and outspoken in social situations. But as much as you try to be like them, you cannot, because you care too much about the future to ever be comfortable taking risks in social situations.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-4 03:56:09 |Display all floors
You are not a long-term planner, you take risk's as much as possible. You are of above average intelligence and have the ability to focus on tasks that seem unimportant at present like cleaning golf ball's, but can lead to greater things in the foreseeable future like cleaning golf club's. You are keen to interact with others in a s&m environment. You would rather gain material wealth and you are always  putting yourself in a position to be judged. You are confrontational if someone directly opposes your sexual orientation. You are not concerned with your social status. You are keen to take risks that could jeopardize your long-term plan of world domination. You take a less calculated approach to life, working hard to control all aspects of it in order to dominate weak willed men.

this sounds more like it :) s/a

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.