Views: 11555|Replies: 57

Face Analyzer - Which Celebrity do you resemble most? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-1-3 08:26:44 |Display all floors
Check out this web site called:

http://www.faceanalyzer.com

It's free and it tells you which celebrity you resemble the most, what ethnic groups you belong to and a lot of other cool information.  It gives slightly different results depending on which picture you use....

For my avatar pic the site said I was:

51%  Eastern European
49%  Anglo Saxon
0%  East Indian
0%  Middle Eastern
0%  Southern European
0%  South East Asian
0%  Korean/Japanese
0%  Chinese

My celebrity match was Johnny Depp.

[ Last edited by mark069 at 2007-1-2 05:06 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-3 09:01:48 |Display all floors
Haha... I got 100% Anglo-Saxon. My celeb match was Ellen Degeneres. I tried something like this on another website, which gives you several celebrities in decreasing order of resemblance (for that: Sigourney Weaver, Drew Barrymore, Katie Holmes, Sarah Michelle Gellar, Julia Roberts, Elton John, Princess Diana, Annette Bening, Isabella Rossellini, and Gwyneth Paltrow, from most to least resemblance). I could be offended that there was a guy in that list, but it doesn't necessarily go by gender, and anyway, Elton's not the worst-looking guy out there.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-3 09:09:43 |Display all floors
well I'm not happy at all with this crap program, I do not look like king kong, I shave :)
There are no Ugly women , only those with low self esteem .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-3 11:12:22 |Display all floors
41%                   Eastern European
10%                 Anglo Saxon
28%                 Korean/Japanese
21%                 Chinese
Holy crap!! I *AM* turning chinese!!!! T-Bird said I was!!!!
T-BIRD ------ I CAN"T BELIEVE YOU WERE RIGHT!!!!!!!
According to this I look 49% asian!! I do not, trust me.
In reality I am about 75% eastern european and 25% anglo-saxon. But I'm flattered.

Maybe it analyzed my brain instead. It did say I was the academic type.   HEY!!! Did it say I'm the academis type because it thinks I'm ASIAN?!? OMG, see? I hate when people stereotype us asians that way, assuming we're all brains, learning violin !!!

It said I look like Christina Aquilera, but don't anyone get excited, it's only the nose that slightly resembles her. In the past, elsewhere, I've gotten Kevin Bacon, Jodi Foster, and a french actrees (i forgot her name). There was a different one of these put up here a long time ago, so now some of us look like even more celebrities. ;P (actually there aren't many celebrities on this one)

Ok, I tried a different picture and it says 67% Eastern European & 33%Anglo-saxon (very accurate), and I look like Rosie Perez! I do not. Yet it says Rosie Perez looks 100% chinese. Weird. :

The descriptions of my personality are about as far off as they could be.
But it's fun.

[ Last edited by freakyqi at 2007-1-3 11:18 AM ]
I am not rich.  :L

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-3 11:23:26 |Display all floors
i got 33% eastern european and 67% southern european... which is weird... and my cele alike is john travolta... last time i checked, i am pretty sure i am asian...
so er... wtf? LOL
In college alone and I am loving it. ^^

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-3 11:32:31 |Display all floors
...DT please tell me you used a picture  that didn't have a teddy bear mask.

haha
((EyeOfStorm))
~All that which glitters is not gold~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-3 11:39:35 |Display all floors
Originally posted by daotan at 2007-1-3 11:23
i got 33% eastern european and 67% southern european... which is weird... and my cele alike is john travolta... last time i checked, i am pretty sure i am asian...
so er... wtf? LOL

Maybe they got you & me mixed up.

Wait a second!!!!!
In the one where it said I looked asian, I said I lived in china. Then I changed it to europe, because people can look us up, so I messed with my profile info, that's when it said I looked eastern european & anglo.

Doatan, you'r ein the US, right? try again, everything the same, but edit it to say china & see if it changes. Maybe I'll try it too.
I am not rich.  :L

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.