Author: mixueweiqi

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!How to Move On From a Lost Love? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-1-2 19:16:27 |Display all floors
Originally posted by mixueweiqi at 2007-1-2 09:29 AM
I wrote all this with a BROKEN-HEART.  It's been 8 months since I try to forget about him. I've tried my best to get over and move on. But I still couldn't. I think everyone who has ever tried to m ...

really?

I belive you'd like to recognize a new boyfriend.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-2 19:58:36 |Display all floors
thats the best advice,  fill up the free time with friends and family while you sort out all the emotions.  the worst thing you can do is to be alone with yourself too much.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-3 14:27:23 |Display all floors

friends

well, such is life . i just separated from mine too and we almost get married too. what i think you should do is to make more friends as sone one rightly said and try to  be your self.
   Me too is not easy to for get but you know, you have no choice but only that , make more friends , watch movies and  try to be busy abit that can help you .

bye bye  . i wish to you try i know how this  troubles the mind please take cool .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-3 17:13:36 |Display all floors
Originally posted by mixueweiqi at 2007-1-2 09:29
I wrote all this with a BROKEN-HEART.  It's been 8 months since I try to forget about him. I've tried my best to get over and move on. But I still couldn't. I think everyone who has ever tried to m ...

There is a medicine that you can try: do-forget-me.
***always to be yourself***

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-11 18:12:11 |Display all floors
I did try all those things. I think of him whatever I do!!! Do you guys think 8 months is long enough. Now it's been 9 months. My friends say it's nothing....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-11 20:36:10 |Display all floors
Originally posted by mixueweiqi at 2007-1-2 16:54
My dear friends,
Thank you sooooo very very much for all your suggustions. I feel so touched that there are people who care about me.
I've tried to think about his bad things. But I still love h ...

From what you said, you fell in love with him so deeeeeply, then why you got to forget him.I don't think it a good idea to let someone you really love go.Why not embrace him tightly not never let your hands down.:hug:

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-12 01:16:30 |Display all floors
The range of emotions is overwhelming you. There is love and affection, sure, but what trouble you right now, even as you have not been with this man for months, is that you still feel a strong bond with him who ever shared his life, who was part of your life.

[ Last edited by johndoe at 2007-1-12 05:11 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.