Author: nightship

Which would you choose? (a question to guys) [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-1-4 07:18:41 |Display all floors
In a post earlier, nightship said, "And If the outside is nice, they could somehow change the inside."  That's the biggest illusion that many people have about relationships, and one I usually think is more prevalent among women.  So many women have ended up with terrible boyfriends or husbands because they thought they could change them.

On the original question I agree with Canadianguy's analysis.  Of course, the ideal is to have both inner and outer beauty, but the choice of which is more important does depend on what kind of relationship you're talking about.  

In any really long term relationship like marriage, the partners will eventually grow old and ugly by the standards of youth, but sometimes can become more beautiful in each other's eyes.
A cynic is a dissapointed idealist.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-4 13:38:41 |Display all floors
Originally posted by daotan at 2007-1-4 00:56
no no, there is fugly girls... i see em all the time in school... lets not lie to ourselves by saying that there is no fugly girls... i mean if a girl weights like 300lbs and with look that make yo ...

yeah  m on ur side bro :p
fugly girls should all go f&*kin die!!!
misc2.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-4 13:44:42 |Display all floors

Reply #30 katewannab21's post

oh, gross!!  I don't care how nice her personality might be.  Anyone who lets herself get that fat couldn't have much of a brain anyway.
A cynic is a dissapointed idealist.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.