Author: 99899458

practice oral english with me [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-1-1 01:44:23 |Display all floors

I think .....

In my opinion , we English lovers not only  practice with the foreign friends ,but  we can communicate with each other in the daily life .It is not  as affective as to foreigners in fact .
In my surrounding ,there is rare English lovers ,so I want to make friends with eath English lovers .It is a opportunity for me .
Can I ,guys ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-1 09:35:35 |Display all floors
What is qq.. I use msn.

happy new year.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-1 17:59:35 |Display all floors

Contact me

my MSN:yangtao19802004@hotmail.com
email:yangtao19802004@yahoo.com.cn
i am from anhui province .
51343005.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-1 19:32:23 |Display all floors
when i arrive to shanghai.. about a month from now, i'll post my mobile number so you guys can contact me. meanwhile, we can still contact each other through msn/e-mail.

hey yangtao1980, thanks for posting your pic. where is anhui province?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-3 14:05:01 |Display all floors
I am in beijing now,if you are willing to ,you can contact me.msn:realfeelings@msn.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-3 18:35:16 |Display all floors

hi,friend form los angeles

hi,man
i am working and living in shanghai now.but i just came here four months ago.Shanghai still is new for me.So i wish to make more friends here for killing loneliness.
in my job,i often need to use english,for example:english email,translate english informations and contact with our foreign customers.i know my english level is low.So i am eager to improve it.Need a environment and a friend who also have same goal.
los angels guy /gal,wish to be your  friend in shanghai ,classmate in language.Forget to introduce me.I am from northeast of China,So my mandarin is great.hoho.Contact me.My MSN:jingheroworld@hotmail.com
i am nearly online whole day for working,So you can find me easily.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-3 19:16:23 |Display all floors

nice to meet you...

my msn is susan_liu1982@hotmail.com...you can add me...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.