Author: cathyvane

In the name of love [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-4-9 20:35:47 |Display all floors
Different people have different views.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-9 21:02:43 |Display all floors

It's up to you

It decides on your feeling about the true life.Because of love, our life becomes so colourful;because of love, our destination will come true;because love, we have all the world.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-10 07:54:51 |Display all floors
Dont blame the love itself when u once lost one.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-10 08:00:24 |Display all floors
there is no love in this world.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-10 08:37:55 |Display all floors
thanks for sharing

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-10 08:59:23 |Display all floors

Plesase Love Everyone

Don't shut love out of your life by saying  it's impossible to find. The quickest way to receive love is to give; the fastest way to lose love is to hold it too tightly; the best way to keep love is to give it wings."
I like this sentance and I agree with tomli2008 . I think only we have love in our heart and do our effort to find it then all of us can find our Mr. or Mrs. Right.Don't close your soul door, then you can find this world beautiful.I think almost eveyone should hear this sentance "There is love eveywhere in our world,only lack of the eyes which can find it."I think its very right.Only we use our heart to see the world and everyone around you ,you can find they are so cute that everyone is worth loving them.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-10 10:51:13 |Display all floors
In my opinion, love means responsibility.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.