Author: cathyvane

In the name of love [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-1-15 13:01:29 |Display all floors
love between young lovers will change into that of kind between close relatives when they are in old age.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-18 10:18:08 |Display all floors

love between us

Originally posted by shinasophia at 2007-1-15 13:01
love between young lovers will change into that of kind between close relatives when they are in old age.

good

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-20 09:48:58 |Display all floors

true love exists

Originally posted by jenniferliu at 2007-1-12 16:26
i have to admire that love is exist everywhere of our life!
why the topic can last out so long!
anyway i think as a girl ,her most important thing is how to protect herself very well!

i cann't agree with jenniferliu more.
true love exists. maybe you just don't found your Mr.Right.
if he loves you really,he will not do anything that is possible to hurt you but protect you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-24 11:20:14 |Display all floors
Wish everyone find your MR. or MISS Right~
Maybe I am good, maybe I am bad.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-1 00:13:42 |Display all floors
there are not existing love in the world.
love is fantastic.
life is short.
and,time is switch.
i persist it forever....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-2 15:51:29 |Display all floors

Be yourself in love

To love and be loved is such a pleasant feeling, an intense longing that everyone, young or aged, yearns for and an temptation that no one can easily withstand. Love is blind, so remember one point: Be yourself in love.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-6 13:48:55 |Display all floors
cathyvane: what u said make me think a lot ,i can't agree with u no more ,maybe this is the biggest distinguish between man and woman ,and just this reason make woman can't understand man , man ususally can justify themselves once they detry their women,but for women this wrongdoing is unforgivable. just as what u said even woman like Samantha could bear his man make love with another woman .sometimes i would be mixed-up while i heard the love oath,:do they really mean it?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.