Author: johnyou

the new year is around the corner, have u made [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-12-30 18:44:56 |Display all floors
Originally posted by johnyou at 2006-12-30 14:07
S/a, what's yours? don't keep us waiting for too long...! yr resolution will probably  inspire us to do sth so as to bring out a kind of domino offect that benefit all those involved in it...!

hmmm....mine is unclear at the moment ... why must we have new year resolutions???
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-30 18:55:56 |Display all floors
It's one way to deceive ourselves that we would like to change with the coming of the new year.
I think many of us do reflect on what was accomplished in the foregone year and notice that we didnt really do as much as we would have liked .............. Oppppppps!!! let's plan something for this upcoming year ;)

In the US it is true that mos tof the people have losing weight as a resolution and as a result the gyms are all packed in January .......... until about mid February when attendance start going down ...... I guess the McDonald wins at the end.
Not kidding you, one time I was getting out of the gym when I was living in the US, and there was this car parked next to mine, a girl inside of it devouring some Chicken McNuggets pieces ...... just before she got out of the car and went into the gym....... I guess to each their own.
"You do not have a second chance at making a first impression"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-30 19:01:09 |Display all floors
each year i have the same plan...it is boring...
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-30 19:21:52 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sinfulangel at 2006-12-30 12:01
each year i have the same plan...it is boring...

Care to share? I think a lot of us would like to know :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-30 19:24:13 |Display all floors
every year i wish my loved ones are healthy and happy .... and sleep more...try to cut my fun time ..LOL

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-30 19:36:45 |Display all floors
I am not sure about the last portion of the wishes....... hmmmmmmm (is it because you have too much fun and want to give less fortunate people a piece of it? or you're feeling guilty because of the high load of fun?)

there's no such thing as too much fun ... Enjoy

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-30 19:40:21 |Display all floors
hmmm...the last bit...i think i have too much fun at someones expense....cos i guess is houldnt have had those fun ... am still a babe...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.