张X人气急升 [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-12-29 22:47:10 |Display all floors
在张钰揭露了娱乐圈潜规则曝光了性交易录像之后,人气急升。一时间她的举手投足都受到前所未有的关注。

很多词语不会表达啊!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-29 22:55:52 |Display all floors

my 2 cents

在张钰揭露了娱乐圈潜规则、曝光了性交易录像之后,人气急升。一时间她的举手投足都受到前所未有的关注。

Zhangyin's fame is sky-rocking as her every behavior is being pushed under the limelight after her revealing the hidden rules in  entertainment circle  and exposure of a tape believed to be sex payment.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-29 22:58:21 |Display all floors
Just try
潜规则- norm
曝光-reveal,expose
人气-popularity
举手投足-behavior
I admit that I am ugly. I just don't   want to pretend to be handsome

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-29 23:05:17 |Display all floors
在张钰揭露了娱乐圈潜规则、曝光了性交易录像之后,人气急升。一时间她的举手投足都受到前所未有的关注。
Ms. Zhang was suddenly in the lime light after she revealed the "invisible/hidden rule" in the entertainment business and exposed the "sex-for-part" videos. In no time, every bit of her was received with unprecedented concern.

there's a phraze like  put sth to/under? light  to replace expose, just couldn't figure it out now.
C'est Le Sens De La Vie...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-30 09:35:35 |Display all floors
娱乐圈的“潜规则”
[ 2006-12-20 17:24 ]

如若竞争年度关键字,因张钰事件而沸沸扬扬的的“潜规则”必将榜上有名。“潜规则”事实上是娱乐圈内心知肚明却又从不愿被捅破的大忌。娱乐圈的“潜规则”如何用英语来表达?请看外电一段相关报答:

The aspiring actress Zhang Yu decided to choose the Internet to blow the whistle on some of China's top TV and filmmakers -- those who have demanded sex in return for roles in their soap operas and movies.

Zhang made films herself by releasing 20 graphic sex videos of her and a host of big names. The videos expose how China's casting couch works. It prompts a debate over what is justifiable content on the Web.

就汉语而言,娱乐圈的“潜规则”属于措词模糊的委婉语。实质上,说白了,它就是演员与导演之间上床与分派角色的交换。

外电中的“casting couch”与娱乐圈内的“潜规则”如出一辙,指的是“为求上镜,演员(被迫)与导演之间性交换”。就字面来看,casting指“(导演)选择演员”,couch指“(试镜室内)的躺椅”。由此,“casting couch”的意义再明显不过:如要上镜,须得到躺椅上以身相报。

广义而言,“casting couch”(以性为交易的潜规则)不仅仅局限于娱乐业,它可以指任何行业里,求职者为谋求机会与聘用者之间的性交换。

此外,汉语里还有非以“性”为外延意义的“潜规则”,比如,有些医生违背职业道德向病人收取红包,此时,“潜规则”可用泛化词汇“hidden rules”来表达。

http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/lan ... /content_763972.htm
Coming as I did from a family with no income at all,and with no prospects whatever,college was the narrow door that led darkness into light.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-30 09:47:31 |Display all floors
Originally posted by barcelona at 2006-12-30 09:35
娱乐圈的“潜规则”
[ 2006-12-20 17:24 ]

如若竞争年度关键字,因张钰事件而沸沸扬扬的的“潜规则”必将榜上有名。“潜规则”事实上是娱乐圈内心知肚明却又从不愿被捅破的大忌。娱乐圈的“潜规则”如何用英语 ...

Good job! Learnt sth. new.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.