Author: threebowls

Please stay on topic :) [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-12-29 19:18:02 |Display all floors
3bowls...i will try my very best to stay on the topic...
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-29 20:37:36 |Display all floors
keep saying the phrase 'stay on the topic'.... u'll never lose its track.... come on, go ahead and repeat it before u get off the topic again...lolo

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-30 10:55:25 |Display all floors

Disrespecful members.

The original post of this thread is about staying on topic. Posted by a moderater.  Many threads following showed total disrespect to the original post.  Are you here just to play? I would estimate that the age of all of you is probably about 10 years old. 99.9% of us are here to get good information or to share good information etc. Go play somewheres else and don't come back untill you have grown up. Read the forum rules. I recommend that all of you who are off topic, be subjected to immediate banishment.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-30 16:06:03 |Display all floors

What is the topic of this thread again???

Sorry, but I have the attention span of a small insect....

I just noticed like you guys that our esteemed moderator Threebowls has a new avatar which shows three umbrellas....

That naturally leads to the question...  Should we now call him/her Three Umbrellas?    

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-30 16:09:51 |Display all floors

The topic could become umbrellas again

The topic is to stay on topic

Of course I do not come to this BBS to play.

I go to work to play

I of course post on and read this BBS for serious academic study purposes!!

Yeh, right!

"We know it's weakness, but the weakness is so strong!"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-31 12:45:42 |Display all floors
The umbrellas are still from taking part in the "opposite day game", get it? They are shaped like upside-down bowls. I like the picture, and I do not have time to find a new one, so I've kept it.

As for staying on topic, I don't mind much that you are off topic here, but I sincerely hope that everyone takes my request seriously. When you post something, please notice the title or meaning of the original post and ask yourself if it is on topic. If not, go to the chatting thread or send a PM, or start a new thread if it is a worthwhile new topic.

Sometimes I've seen members say in a thread, "let's start a new thread for this...". That is great. You could even put a link in it showing everyone where to go if you like, as long as that post ends the off topic talk. Then posts after it should go back on topic.
Post unto others what you would have them post unto you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-31 13:30:54 |Display all floors

Bowls - now I see

"upside-down bowls"

Yes, that is eastern style symbolism!

And we must stay on topic.

As I am.

:)
"We know it's weakness, but the weakness is so strong!"

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.