what can eradicate poverty, hunger ?

It's an impossible mission,i think~~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-29 21:22:39 |Display all floors
It' nothing wrong with your ' mental fever'
Wish everybody in the world has such mind

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-30 13:29:44 |Display all floors
These scenes are from the movie "Beyond Borders" starring Angelina Jolie and Clive Owen.

[ Last edited by changcheng at 2006-12-30 11:03 AM ]
BB1.JPG
BB2.JPG
BB3.JPG

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-31 01:02:30 |Display all floors
well,I was confronted with a middle-aged couple who pleaded with me for money
to soothe their supper crisis,It was afternoon and I was hurry to take bath outside  in the neigbor of  our campus, I scanned them,of them the woman spat out  their misfortune with a feeble little child in her arms,I'm not a rich,as it were,a poor and pity guy,but what assumed before my eyes totally swayed me,I kept examining my conscience,and pondered "why our states administration doesn't provide the charity which has been prevailed in western coutries and america long long time,to help the vulnerable people, actions must be taken now,maybe,a legislation to be drafted is needed

[ Last edited by mythology at 2006-12-31 01:08 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-31 08:41:06 |Display all floors
the picture let me feel very unhappy.
sometimes i wast many food,i know there have many children in hungry in the world,but when i was wasting   
the food,i never thing about them.i am very sorry.form the picture i found how bad i am.though i would give
money to the person who beg for,but what i did still too less.
from now on ,i will do my best to help the person who need,though i am not a rich man,just a worker

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-31 09:25:32 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sheda_002 at 2006-12-29 05:22 AM
It' nothing wrong with your ' mental fever'
Wish everybody in the world has such mind
I agree!

Only recently has the US woken up to the crisis in Africa, partly through the efforts of actor George Clooney.
save_darfur.png
中文我不会读也不会写。Really, I don't.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-31 09:46:50 |Display all floors

give them a hand

i feel amazed and so sorry after seeing the picture. the little boy in the picture is cute but living in difficulties. i even feel a little heartbreaked.
i think  in this world family , everyone should show his warm heart now, it is time for all the people to  pay more attention and do whatever we can for them.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.