Author: sabby_0232

your opinions about bars [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-12-23 10:47:05 |Display all floors
if u seek carefully, there will be such a place u will like in every city.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-23 11:19:55 |Display all floors
I liked one which offering original illustration manga and the latest animation ova such, you could order something to eat or drink, get together with friends...I liked it till I lost interet in manga....
and the "little bar" here...it's the place specially offer live shows...that's great...you meet fellow freaks and music lovers there and enjoy the shows...

but that's the only two I ever went to, I dunno what others look like....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-23 11:21:48 |Display all floors
Oh if you meant "some bars" my friend once told me there's a ons bar here I haven't figured out yet, their american teacher always went there for fun...huh huh, but that's their lifestyle...which has nothing to me, I don't comment...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-23 11:36:53 |Display all floors
and there's aslo a gay bar here I dunno where is it exactly....but surely they'll kick me out...sighs

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-23 11:52:07 |Display all floors
Originally posted by whirlingone at 2006-12-23 10:22
Not all bar are the same. Some for young people, very noisy. Some are just a place to take a rest in. You can even read there, my favourite place for reading English, story books.....

right, some bars serve coffee , saxophone music,  they offering gentle atmosphere, allowing people to sit quitetly,reading,or whisper to their friends....
Nothing's gonna stop us now!
MSN:apple_lee0512@hotmail.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-23 14:26:34 |Display all floors
Originally posted by superkylin at 2006-12-23 14:36
and there's aslo a gay bar here I dunno where is it exactly....but surely they'll kick me out...sighs

they wont kick you out...ahahha..i have been to those homosexual pubs..lol...and those girls just think you look so cute and gorgeous..and wanna be a bit ....lol.....
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-23 15:23:32 |Display all floors
bars,I don't know what's bar,
you know I 'm so sick of that messy place!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.