Author: shadowzhao

A [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-12-23 14:03:13 |Display all floors
Originally posted by shadowzhao at 2006-12-23 16:59

support!!!

maybe men at forty are sexy and fabulous, but most of the sexy,fabulous forty-year-old men are married

so,if some 40 man want to seduce you,it must be rubbish

look, i dont mind being seduced..and i dont mind having flings..but the point is ... i would never fall in LOVE with someone that is impossible to be with. ..

and your friend is just too serious..while that man is just playing ... i dislike this type of story...your friend shall be able to play this game...
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-23 14:05:17 |Display all floors
Originally posted by superkylin at 2006-12-23 11:30
she's not a dumb girl, she's actually pretty smart she just love man much older than her....well then that's her own business...no bother

why so many people met such kind of thing????maybe girl fallen in love is really dumb and stupid .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-23 14:06:34 |Display all floors
it is not dumb to fall in love ... it is dumb to fall in love with someone taht she can never be with .. in your friends case..she is with a married man...it is just not right ... and in most cases....it is the man's fault...
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-23 14:07:56 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sinfulangel at 2006-12-23 14:03

your friend is just too serious..while that man is just playing ...

and your friend is just too ser ...

exactly right,

i think she should let it go, not being crazy

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-23 14:09:10 |Display all floors
well...talking doesnt help....in her case...you have to let her be there..and experience the deep pain..and she then will understand and quit....before that....she cant hear us...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-23 14:09:41 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sinfulangel at 2006-12-23 14:06
it is not dumb to fall in love ... it is dumb to fall in love with someone taht she can never be with .. in your friends case..she is with a married man...it is just not right ... and in most cases ...

thank you,
i really don't want to think all men are bad,

but it's really hard after all these things

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-23 14:11:33 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sinfulangel at 2006-12-23 14:09
well...talking doesnt help....in her case...you have to let her be there..and experience the deep pain..and she then will understand and quit....before that....she cant hear us...

she is already hurt,

but she think it's other women's fault,including his wive

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.