Author: shadowzhao

A [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-12-22 22:21:19 |Display all floors
It sounds like the best age to choose a mate and get married would be 35-50. LOL.... Doesn't help the people who want babies, but ......

I just bought a chinese DVD today because the guy on the front was cute and there was a pretty mountain on the back. LOL... I have no clue what the title is or what it will be about, but there is hugging and a sword. The cute guy is definitely younger than 40, younger than 30.
I am not rich.  :L

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-23 00:15:54 |Display all floors
you can show the cover picture here ,so we can tell you the topic!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-23 01:28:20 |Display all floors
Originally posted by cyberspook at 2006-12-22 21:02
I don't know about men being attractive at forty , it did not help me any :) but forty year old men do know a thing or two about how to treat a women and romance , but thats my opinion I could be a ...

I support ur comment
I am also in early 40s, even friends say i looks younger i feel like in my 20s  
:)
Some  young women feels attraction for mature men, maybe it could sound weird, but it is a reality.
Well, some women preffer "older' men for security, others for love, others for fun or to experience great moments, etc, etc
I think there are many reasons, but for sure, we as a mature men, we know very well how to treat a woman, in love, in life, in any field, specially in intimacy moments
Well, we are in the best age, full of knowledge, full of experience with a great heart.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-23 06:14:43 |Display all floors
your subject is not right ... men at forties can be sexy ... i met some that i really like ..but in your friend's case..i think that man is just a terrible and no standard man...well..but then again..its your friends choice..and i guess what they have done is under consent..so none of our business....
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-23 11:30:26 |Display all floors
No you're kidding, it's not 40!! Men are most attractive at their 34's....and next year it's 35....lol well...
Twice her age? No she's just into that...what's that called, Electra complex---is this one? I knew someone had similar problem, but she's not a dumb girl, she's actually pretty smart she just love man much older than her....well then that's her own business...no bother

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-23 12:04:51 |Display all floors
ai-ya,;lao nan ren you sha zi hao ma !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-23 13:59:36 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sinfulangel at 2006-12-23 06:14
your subject is not right ... men at forties can be sexy ... i met some that i really like ..but in your friend's case..i think that man is just a terrible and no standard man...well..but then agai ...

support!!!

maybe men at forty are sexy and fabulous, but most of the sexy,fabulous forty-year-old men are married

so,if some 40 man want to seduce you,it must be rubbish

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.