Views: 3959|Replies: 12

Should i change my job? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-12-20 17:09:36 |Display all floors
I am programmer, so I have to work in office. I have done it for over five years. Everyday I will repeat to do the same thing. I feel tired,upset and depressed. I wanna give up my current job, and look for another job like salesperson, driver, or even street vender so on. I am 26 ages now, I just hope I can do something different, which can let me get more chances to meet and know another people or visit more places----just try other occupation..And  I think it will be useful for my future, because I think I will have my business one day. But my friends persuade me should not give up my high salary job! Maybe they are right; I have no experience to do other work. What should I do now? Any advice is appreciated. Thanks.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-20 17:15:41 |Display all floors
Originally posted by benmax at 2006-12-20 17:09
I am programmer, so I have to work in office. I have done it for over five years. Everyday I will repeat to do the same thing. I feel tired,upset and depressed. I wanna give up my current job, and  ...

I wld say the pay is good for that kind of job!!!

Why change when stable??

Many wld envy yr post.
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-24 11:45:22 |Display all floors

should i stay or should i go...

Originally posted by benmax at 2006-12-20 05:09 PM
I am programmer, so I have to work in office. I have done it for over five years. Everyday I will repeat to do the same thing. I feel tired,upset and depressed. I wanna give up my current job, and  ...

benmax--you are indeed a very clever youngman...a computer programmer with 5 years plus work related experience...i would say re-invented or marketing yourself in different ways this time by polishing your resume & look for some different higher position in a new firm.  good luck!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-24 13:28:00 |Display all floors

If I were you,I would keep the job after found an ideal one...

If I were you,I won't change into the different field of carrer,it's lot of challenge...

keep the job,save  money,and wait for the chances...

***always to be yourself***

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-24 13:37:16 |Display all floors
shelley,you are pretty smart girl!
2006925232319.gif

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-24 19:15:36 |Display all floors

waiting for chance

which should think about your character..

what's type do you like or good at...

if you wanna to be own company...

technology and sales is a good foundation for it ...

suggestion prepare and waiting for chance!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-25 11:08:44 |Display all floors
Originally posted by brianzhang at 2006-12-24 13:37
shelley,you are pretty smart girl!

thank you so much,,,

really...
***always to be yourself***

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.