Author: english666

请帮我找出这个求职信的错误句子!!谢谢!!! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-12-31 14:30:10 |Display all floors
every alp was from stones

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-2 15:47:31 |Display all floors
My name is Wuhua , and I was born in Changchun , in the northeast of china,in July 6th,1965.I have been working as a reporter for almost  eleven years. What's more,i mastered several foreign language when i was very young, such as Japanses, German and English. Besides,i can operate computer freely.
Soon after graduated from Journalism Department of peking university in 1990,I worked as an reporter in Shenzhen Daily till December ,1996. Later, I studied in BBC for more than one year, and i have been the head of  the news room since I came back,. It will  be lucky enough if I can work in your newspaper.
The 21st Century ,and i think i have the ability to do the job well.
                                                                                                                   yours sincerely
                                                                                                                             Wuhua

[ Last edited by katherine_68 at 2007-1-2 03:56 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-2 16:01:15 |Display all floors
Wu Hua
or
WU Hua

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-2 17:26:17 |Display all floors

十分的感谢你katherine_68

感谢你katherine_68 ,对我这篇短信的指导.我正在自学英文,希望您多多帮助!!!!!!!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-2 17:29:34 |Display all floors

十分的感谢你katherine_68

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-3 17:08:03 |Display all floors
My name is Wu Hua, I was born in Chuangchun Jilin provice on July the 6th,1965. I have been working as a reporter for 11 years. I can master three foreign languages which are Japanese, Germany and English in particular. Thanks to my former job, I now can use the computer very well.
I worked as a reporter in Shenzhen Daily until December 1996 right after I graduated from Journalism Department of Peking university in 1990. I then sutdied in BBC from 1997 to 1998. Since I came back in 1999, I was appointed the director of the newsroom of Shenzhen Daily till now. The 21th Century has been extraordinary famous in China.It would sooo great if I can get a job in your office. And if I do, I'll make sure you won't regret it.

Your sincerely

Wuhua

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-3 17:37:17 |Display all floors
Originally posted by english666 at 2007-1-2 17:26
感谢你katherine_68 ,对我这篇短信的指导.我正在自学英文,希望您多多帮助!!!!!!!!!

not at all,
i am also a english learner here. we can help each other in this sector.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.