You and others disrespectfully trashed my previous thread on the topic
This statement is a lie.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-13 20:41:57 |Display all floors

Reply #27I am signing off right now

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-13 20:46:50 |Display all floors

Broken_record ...

Post #28 was answered in post #27 - can you read? If not, there is no point carrying on with you. The thread had plenty of views? What is your point? Oh, you have none (as usual).

Post #29 - no, the evidence is in the thread. You don't care about the dead Chinese and you trashed the thread.

Post #30 - running away again. As usual, you have no answers to any questions.

Bye bye little girl, have a nice day at school tomorrow. I hope mommy doesn't beat you too much
Take me down to the paradise city, where the grass is green and the girls are pretty

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-14 06:04:20 |Display all floors
BUMP BUMP BUMP

Enjoy your breakfast whampy
Take me down to the paradise city, where the grass is green and the girls are pretty

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-14 06:14:14 |Display all floors
Calling me anti-China, anti-Chinese or anti-Japanese is libellous.

Writing racist comment on a public forum could be in breach of the Singapore Sedition Act.

http://www.globalvoicesonline.or ... ing-racist-remarks/

The above link mentions two Singaporeans who were given jail sentences for posting racist comments online. Hmmm ... If whampoa wants to be a law abiding Singaporean citizen then she might want to reconsider her racist comments, especially given that her IP address can be traced.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-3 03:20:21 |Display all floors

So

Google led me here. Whamp is a nasty China basher.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2011-3-23 05:38:27 |Display all floors
Originally posted by tmphgt at 2006-12-13 17:42
This is what whampoa thinks of China ....

She says that China is backward with rampant corruption. She says that Chinese are ignorant and naïve.

Facts about whampoa ...

I guess she not a fan of yours?

Chao Ren VFP

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.