Author: tmphgt

(Repost) Whampoa the hypocrite [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-12-13 19:32:42 |Display all floors
Originally posted by tmphgt at 2006-12-13 18:53

Oh excuse me!

Stalking is when you follow someone around.

All I am doing is alerting others to whampoa's behaviour. If you endorse her behaviour then fine, but that would be rather odd.

eat my shorts

ALERT! ALERT!

Im alerted and thanks!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-13 19:34:54 |Display all floors
Originally posted by broken_heart at 13-12-2006 11:18 AM
Reply #13 tmphgt's post

I know you are feeling like a hypocrite after posting and reposting (Repost: www.ghosts.uk.com ) the cause maybe quite admirable but are you really really in the cause because those  pickers could use your help to survive not the people on the mainland .

Yours truly  

Ok, I'll bite ...

You really are a dumb little girl, aren't you?

Do you know what "hypocrite" means?

You are so braindead or brainwashed (which is it?) that you are ignorant of what really happens in the world. You disgusting disrespect for the death of Chinese people shows what a callous coward you are.

Tell me, oh broken_wind, how the British people did not help the cocklepickers? You see, you have no idea. Tell me about how the Chinese gangmaster LET THEM DIE.

Grow up, little girl because you have no hope in the real world.

Yep, I’ll say it, just for your benefit. I wish some of the xenophobic, ignorant, spiteful forum members like you would simply FOAD. You serve no purpose here other then to spit your ignorant views which have no basis in reality.

Bring it on ...
Take me down to the paradise city, where the grass is green and the girls are pretty

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-13 19:37:04 |Display all floors

cheez what a cranky old man you are tonight!

Originally posted by tmphgt at 2006-12-13 19:34

Ok, I'll bite ...

You really are a dumb little girl, aren't you?

Do you know what "hypocrite" means?

You are so braindead or brainwashed (which is it?) that you are ignorant  ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-13 19:41:48 |Display all floors
Originally posted by fluffy at 13-12-2006 11:37 AM
cheez what a cranky old man you are tonight!

This morning please.

Yeah, someone p*ssed in my noodles
Take me down to the paradise city, where the grass is green and the girls are pretty

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-13 19:51:05 |Display all floors

Reply #16 tmphgt's post

Go watch the shore and report back little private.  Tell me why your English church hasn't come up with the five-hundred thousand sterling they are no match for me.

[ Last edited by broken_heart at 2006-12-13 08:10 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-13 19:54:02 |Display all floors
Originally posted by broken_heart at 13-12-2006 11:51 AM
Go watch the shore and report back little private.

WTF?

Pull your head out of your ar*e and stop posting from your ar*e too.

Keep going, little girl, but really you should ask your parents before posting here, especially when you make yourself look so foolish.

Tooo easy .... Next .........

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-13 19:58:26 |Display all floors

Hey, broken_record ...

The Morecambe Bay cockling disaster occurred on the evening of the 5 February 2004 in Lancashire, England with at least 21 cockle pickers drowned by incoming tides in Morecambe Bay.

A work gang of Chinese workers were collecting cockles on Warton Bank, near Hest Bank, when a number were cut off by the incoming tide in the bay at around 9:30 in the evening. Although the emergency services were alerted by a mobile phone call made by one of the workers, only one of the workers was rescued from the waters. A total of 21 bodies, of men and women between the ages of 18 and 45, were recovered from the bay after the incident. A further two cocklers are believed to have been with those drowned, but their bodies were never found. Fourteen other members of the group are reported to have made it safely to the shore, making it 15 survivors in total. The workers were all illegal immigrants, mainly from the Fujian province of China, and have been described as being untrained and inexperienced.

The disaster led to the Gangmaster Licensing Act 2004 being adopted as a bill by the government and passed.

From 2005 to 2006, four men and one women were tried at Preston Crown Court, accused of manslaughter or helping the cocklers break immigration law. On March 24, 2006, Lin Liang Ren was convicted of 21 counts of manslaughter. Lin was described in court as being "callous" and motivated by money. Lin claimed that ultimate responsibility lay with the clients, with frequent price cutting by middlemen to blame for the harsh regime. On 28 March 2006, he was sentenced to 14 years' imprisonment, with a recommendation that he be deported to China at the end of his sentence.

His girlfriend Zhao Xiao Qing and cousin Lin Mu Yong were found guilty of the immigration offences. The first two were also found guilty of three charges of perverting the course of justice, by trying to persuade survivors to name some of the dead as the gangmasters. David Anthony Eden Snr and David Anthony Eden Jnr, from Prenton in Merseyside, who bought cockles from the work gang, were cleared of helping the workers break immigration law. Sentencing took place on March 28, 2006. Lin Liang Ren was sentenced to 14 years in prison, Zhao Xiao Qing was sentenced to two years and nine months, and Lin Mu Yong was sentenced to four years and nine months.

So what are you implying that the British did or did not do?

Have you any idea of the tides in Morecombe Bay? I doubt you have ever left your "beloved" motherland and seen the real world.

That mobile phone call came too late ...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.