Author: tmphgt

(Repost) Whampoa the hypocrite [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-12-13 18:36:01 |Display all floors
Oh yes ... whampoa spurns my love

Did you love SA then when you stalked her?
Take me down to the paradise city, where the grass is green and the girls are pretty

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-13 18:40:04 |Display all floors

well only you would know since your "stalking" and all

any way this is boring as...and I dont care for this

- she lives in Singapore
- she posts on this BBS at stupid hours during the night, 3 AM, 5 AM ...
- she is a racist who openly hates white men
- she dislikes the West but lives in a Westernised country
- she mocks women who have cancer
- she mocks the memory of a murdered girl
- she cannot speak Chinese, she is not Chinese
- she likes purple (ok, this one is a guess!!!)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-13 18:47:28 |Display all floors
Originally posted by tmphgt at 2006-12-13 18:32

Somewhere in her ramblings "she" has mentioned that "she" is female

Remember she cannot write any Chinese characters which is very odd. All the Chinese I know  ...

Oh .... I see

Ummm .... This is a red flag,unless she or he is one of those coined WAG ( or WAL ) stands for  " W esternized A sian G entlemen " in Singapore.So far,Chinese-Singaporeans I have contacted online and in real world do know Chinese more or less depend on education level and economic background.

I am overseas born ethnic Chinese with  5 full school  years of Chinese education,I can still write some traditional Chinese characters and reading at intermediate level.I have no problem reading Chinese newspapers and books.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-13 18:53:51 |Display all floors
Originally posted by fluffy at 13-12-2006 10:40 AM
well only you would know since your "stalking" and all

Oh excuse me!

Stalking is when you follow someone around.

All I am doing is alerting others to whampoa's behaviour. If you endorse her behaviour then fine, but that would be rather odd.

Now, when you stalked SA and threw abuse at the mod, and ran your little gang with caringhk ... Do you want all that recounted here? ... I don't think so.

Or would you prefer we left it at that and I accept your Which I am happy to do.
Take me down to the paradise city, where the grass is green and the girls are pretty

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-13 18:56:14 |Display all floors
Originally posted by tmphgt at 2006-12-13 17:42
This is what whampoa thinks of China ....

She says that China is backward with rampant corruption. She says that Chinese are ignorant and naïve.

Facts about whampoa ...

I think he or she has rights to say something,if police won't arrest him or her.
who cares?
***always to be yourself***

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-13 19:10:44 |Display all floors
Originally posted by shelleybelly at 13-12-2006 10:56 AM
I think he or she has rights to say something,if police won't arrest him or her.
who cares?

Yep, she can say anything she wants.

The point here is about hypocrisy. Also, it is about whampoa’s behaviour and the fact she spurns me (ok, the last bit is a tiny lie ).

Pretending to support the Chinese whilst insulting the Chinese? Hmmm .... that is not very nice.

How can this BBS ever improve (ricecake’s sentiment) when it is a hotbed of xenophobia, racism and confrontation?

What is the point of whampoa's relentless attacks on the West and on the UK in particular?

Anyway, it is a fun game to wind her up

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-13 19:18:11 |Display all floors

Reply #13 tmphgt's post

I know you are feeling like a hypocrite after posting and reposting (Repost: www.ghosts.uk.com ) the cause maybe quite admirable but are you really really in the cause because those  pickers could use your help to survive not the people on the mainland .

Yours truly

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.