Author: wlwangyuchen

Shanghainese, why you are not so international as the city! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-6-24 14:36:22 |Display all floors
I had never gone to Shanghai, but every time I went to a developed city I found residents there are kinder than residents in small towns in average. People who live in an international city need the basic nature of kindness.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-24 16:15:07 |Display all floors
I do agree with some people saying that some Shanghainese will be indifferent to people from othre part of mainland China, but at the same time, I also want them to think about the question and the fact -- why Shanghainese act in the way and what country men have done to Shanghai.

At least, Shanghainese will not stole the wire on the roads, but I have heard from the news that country men did it.  My boss characterized country men as not well educated, dirty, with bad smell, sometimes rude, etc.

I do admit that without those mannual workers, Shanghai will not be as beautiful as it is. However, to some extent, such people do affect the image of Shanghai.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.