Author: wlwangyuchen

Shanghainese, why you are not so international as the city! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-6-11 09:48:31 |Display all floors

well

what i saw in Shanghai while traveling there.....frankly most locals are good......but some do have cocky manner......but you know.....i can except, why......cuz i do find such kind of these people in my own city also....so....it's ok

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-11 09:52:21 |Display all floors
well...shanghainese are alright...though some can really annoy me ...LOL
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-11 21:14:43 |Display all floors
LOL !!!!
good or bad???
웃고 살자
화이팅
Alice

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-11 23:37:10 |Display all floors
Don't be too crude to Shanghainese!

I do agree to take it easy on it.

I think there are such people and such things like that in every city this world.  If you have a virtuous heart, you can understand well about it. You can see that the youngers are doing better and better. As well they are impacting on many olders and childrens. We are sure of that Shanghainese is changing following with its step of developing.

Please give whoever a chance wanna improve and meliorate! Also a chance to ourself!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-12 14:03:05 |Display all floors

I believe it will be changed after years!

More and more migration like me will be the new class of shanghainess, who just spoke common chinese. I'm never willing to learn to speak shanghai-mandarin.
seek after happiness

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-14 10:08:04 |Display all floors
to be frankly. unfriendly ,arrogant and dismissive are only specialities of some shanghainess. but i do think that most shanghainess can show their enthusiasm\friendly and helpness when they meet a person from other cities. and there are also a lot of shanghainess around me, and i got a lot of help they gived to me. but we cant blame all shanghailanders. we should appraise people from multiaspects. or elso we (peoples from other cities) will be the same as the shanghainess who are not friendly.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-19 13:09:36 |Display all floors
I think that kind of Shanghainese are only middle ages or old people.
The young local Shanhainese like my age are not arrogant the people from other un-development side in China.
I see most of the memebers of management team in my company or other big companys are from other province in China.
And the local Shanghainese are only vice manager or subordinate of them.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.