Author: wlwangyuchen

maney and sex in shanghai [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-12-26 09:29:10 |Display all floors
money...sex......

shanghai has never be a decent place...its a sin city!
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-26 09:38:56 |Display all floors
Really...! I've been wondering why the mentioning of Shanghai always reminds some people of Money and Sex? is it Shanghai or the people associating SH with M and X that has problem?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-26 09:39:57 |Display all floors
I personally dont see anything  wrong with being with a western man..People just have their own  preferrance over their partner.a couple of my very good  friends actually marry western men and they are leading a happy life,and I have already seen a lot of sucessful couples like that.
As a matter of fact,when Chinese girls look for a bf, (regardless of Chinese or western , the financial status of this guy  is always taken into consideration.at least most girls and their parents do that.. of course there are some girls dating westerners go for money, a good job, or whatever,its happening to every races. I have seen young girls  with old &bald Chinese men also.
So please  do not make those stupid ,extreme comments on Asian-western relationships  .why not just open your arm to them?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-26 09:54:14 |Display all floors
it is not just in shanghai...in other cities are the same....some of people that from other cities..they marry westerner just to get out of china..i have seen some...so dont think shanghainese are that bad....it is not at all..
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-26 09:57:52 |Display all floors
Originally posted by johnyou at 2006-12-22 11:06
It's said all the ladies that are shown in the pics above have been dumped by their foreign husbands and divorced...! i really feel sorry for their choices. I was wondering what motivated them to c ...

To correct it , not all the women shown above are dumped, or divorced . I cant believe how
ignorant  some people are.
First,one of the women  Shen Dan ping is still with her husband leading a happy life with their two daughters. THEY ARE NOT DIVORCED.

Break-up and divorces happen in a relationship mostly b/c two people found they are not right for each other and its better to be friends.

Also are you telling us break-up and divorces only happen to western-asian couples? not to Chinese couples?? What would you say  if someone get dumped by a Chinese guy? and are you going to tell us not to date Chinese guys?!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-26 10:06:22 |Display all floors
I dont mean that break-up and divorces only happen to western-asian couples..., but please be told that those ladies we talked about were said to be the happiest couples ever and were set as good examples for you to follow before they returned with several kids...! sarcastic, isn't it!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-26 10:15:15 |Display all floors
hi, in my opinion, it is not a problem for a Chinese girl to find a western boy friend.

most of the westerners are the ordinary people, in general, the westernesr are just richer than Chinese people.

probably, in the future, a new model of marriage will appear

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.