Author: ketty_dai

my diary(12/11) [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-1-2 19:35:56 |Display all floors

1/2 diary

因为排班的事情,使我不得不想再发表对我公司和同仁的一些观点.我现在呆得公司是一个小规模的公司,只有七个同事,白班3个,中班2个,夜班2个,我们只有中夜班轮流倒,以前有业务部人和我们呆在一个公司的,现在解散了,公司小,老板也不怎么严格的要求我们了,在这里工作是轻松点,就是碰到一些排班的事情让人头痛,同仁为了眼前蝇头小利而耍心计,心善的人,明眼的人看在眼里,放在心里不说,他就以为自己占了便宜,觉得别人好欺负,人善被人欺一点不假啊.公司规模太小,还有上班整天就混日子一点都没长进.....同事们都想跳槽了,但每人都知道没文凭外面好工作又不好找啊,都是混一天是一天了....春节要回家了,因为去年没回家,今天就有机会回家过年了,但最多只有九天假了,为了这个排班,我是伤了不少脑细胞....想多请几天,但人又少,...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-2 19:44:52 |Display all floors

I found a good netaddress

today,I found a good  site of "http://www1.ebigear.com/Index.php",It is good for our studying englis......if you register  the site,please forget to fill my usename "ketty_dai"  
in the column of introducer,if not,I wonn`t get some 金币.the more gold coin you have,the more limits of authority you have to see movies...呵呵...帮帮忙了哟,朋友....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-5 20:36:04 |Display all floors

1/5diary

小规模的公司,明年我们七个同事可能就要面临失业了for small scale firm,we seven coworkers will face the dannger of umemployment.将来不知何去何从.明年又要打算结婚生小孩,但工作又没确定好,自己的学历又不高,担忧啊.......男友本科学历,他家经济基础本来也不太好,我家条件也不怎么好,我们两个不知道适合不适合,但现在都没有挽回的余地了.who help me translate this chinese?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-5 21:13:07 |Display all floors

my try

I'm working for a small company. Seven of my coworkers may face unemployment next year.
The future is full of uncertianties. I plan to get married and have baby next year.
But my job is still not stable. My common diploma is stil my worry.My boyfriend got a
bachelor degree.He's not from a rich family, nor am I. I wonder if we are fit for each other.
But we have to go on, cannot go back.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.