Views: 4716|Replies: 17

my diary(12/11) [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-12-11 22:44:52 |Display all floors
hello,my friends,
   From now on ,I want to practice my english writing,if i write wrong,pls revise it for me freely.
   I have self-studied english for  more than two years,my major school is Nanjing Normal University,and major is 大专(who can tell me how to translate the "大专“).there are 13 subjects in my english major,and by my two years`hard working ,I have passed 10 subjects,and still remained "english nation status,oral test ,and listening test",and I believe i can get  my 大专 diploma till next year.
   Today,my lift is as follows:this moring,I got up and recite english words,and then watched Tv,then I browsed sohu net .afternoon,i worked and read the e-book of"上下五千年“(who can tell me how to translate the "上下五千年“).At the time of my  school,I bought the book,but had no time to read and knew little stories about our old china.
  oh,I write to now.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-12 08:47:04 |Display all floors
试译:
世界上下五千年 5000 Years of Human Civilization
中华上下五千年 5000 Years of Chinese Civilization

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-12 10:26:34 |Display all floors
if i write wrong,pls revise it for me freely
---
If I make any mistakes, please feel free to correct them for me.

I have self-studied english for  more than two years
--------
I've studied English for more than two years through a self-taught program. ( You can't use "self-study" as a verb. The correct sentence may be: I've taught myself English for two years.)

by my two years`hard working
---------
After two years of hard work,

and still remained "english nation status,oral test ,and listening test
-------
I still have  two exams  to go: A Survey of English-Speaking Countries, Listening and Oral test.

till next year.
-----
Delete "till". It's wrong grammar.

my lift is as follows:
--------
My routine, my schedule instead of " my life".

I browsed sohu net .afternoon,
-----
In the afternoon.

oh,I write to now.
----
Do you mean to say: Ok, that's all for now.

Work harder and you will make it just like I did.
If winter comes, can spring be frozen ahead?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-30 13:53:49 |Display all floors

thanks ,diary for12/30

Thanks for revising for me.following is my diary of 12/30.Weather is very cold,I stayed in bed till 11:00am,and then I opened my  computer, open music and qq,I saw  my boyfriend being on line,so I chatted with him for a while,he had been on business  to Malaysia  for a month.For I lived in a no-sun room,then I went out to 晒太阳了.bought a newspaper of yangzi evening,and sat in playground,For about a hour ,I went back,and saw 放在茶瓶里的热得快烧坏了,还好茶瓶没坏.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-30 14:25:35 |Display all floors
Thanks for revising for me.following is my diary of 12/30.Weather is very cold,I stayed in bed till 11:00am,and then I opened my  computer, open music and qq,I saw  my boyfriend being on line,so I chatted with him for a while,he had been on business  to Malaysia  for a month.For I lived in a no-sun room,then I went out to .bought a newspaper of yangzi evening,and sat in playground,For about a hour ,I went back,and saw 放在茶瓶里的热得快烧坏了,还好茶瓶没坏.

let me try correcting your english:

Thanks for correcting or editing my diary. The weather is very cold, I stayed in bed until 11 am then turned on my computer, listened to music and went to the website of qq. I saw my boyfriend online and chatted with him for awhile. He has been in Malaysia for a month now doing some business. I live in a sun-less room so I went out to feel the sunshine. I bought the evening newspaper of yangzi and sat in the playground for about an hour. I went back and saw the tea bottle was getting hot and it was almost getting spoilt. (sorry I couldn't really translate the chinese part of your diary)

[ Last edited by honeybums at 2006-12-30 02:46 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-31 14:32:24 |Display all floors

12/31diary

我上得是中班,昨晚下班时,在要到宿舍的拐弯处摔了一跤,好痛,但已是晚上十二多钟了,摔得腿上四处伤,头脑震得有点痛,还好没有什么大伤,男友去出差了,一个人好凄凉,昨晚就想哭.......,再想想这点小挫折算什么,在外都要自己照顾自己的,别真想依靠谁,想通了,又睡觉了..遇到这个想明年换个工作,

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-1 14:02:36 |Display all floors

1/1diary

昨晚一点多,她可以送来祝福,一个来呆在宿舍,此时送来温暖的问候给了我莫大的安慰.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.