May be some of students!

Use magic tools Report

chairman has been deleted
Post time 2006-12-16 17:31:31 |Display all floors

I still say SusanSusan was right...

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-16 19:28:21 |Display all floors
Those certainly are boring questions for a panda. If I saw a real panda on the bus or in the store, I'd have much bigger questions, like, are you going to bat us all around like playthings until you accidentally kill us?
I heard that besides babmoo, you also eat bugs, is that true? If so, which kind are your favorite?
Where did you learn to read the bus schedule?
They let pandas in supermarkets?
Now that you've integreated into human society, do you cook soup and tea, and take showers like us? Do you need deoderant?
Aren't the bathroom stalls too small for you?
Oh, I could go on & on...

Canchin, why are you such a serious grump? I don't know you well, but I'm just curious, do you laugh & stuff here?
Kisses for the grumpy-grump!
Smile! It keeps you healthy!
I am not rich.  :L

Use magic tools Report

chairman has been deleted
Post time 2006-12-16 19:41:31 |Display all floors

# 17

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-16 20:46:43 |Display all floors
Well, pandas might smell! They ARE animals, and I don't know their bathing habits. It's perfectly reasonable to assume they might smell bad compared to humans.
I am not rich.  :L

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-16 23:22:43 |Display all floors
Different culture makes different questions.
So one year later maybe you will get used to the boring asking.
On chinese culture, these questions show kindness to you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-16 23:54:02 |Display all floors
When I first arrived in Canada...the most frequent question asked was "How come most Chinese are in restaurant and laundry business?"...In my mind at the time, It is like asking "How come Chinese don't visit beautiful parks" when the sign outside the park reads "No Chinese and dogs are allowed".

Some Canadians have no idea what the past governments have done to the Chinese people (thier own citizens). But I agree, all questions are good questions...they serve to remind us the historical reasons behind many current emotions and thoughts...things happen the way it is always with a good reason. If you understand the historical roots, no questions are too difficult to be answered.

:)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.