and have a meal together.

Hope you all had a GOOD meals!!!

No movies,dancing,etc....???
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-11 11:32:28 |Display all floors
Originally posted by caringhk at 2006-12-11 11:25

Thxs Jane,

You to include more social activites to SPICE up life!!!

Social activites, like what?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-11 13:13:17 |Display all floors
Originally posted by janezhang88 at 2006-12-11 11:32

Social activites, like what?

Having a cup of tea, a nice restaurants, a walk in the park...........holding hands with yr lover........& tickling each other pink , a swim in  the river or pool........,etc........

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-11 14:17:18 |Display all floors
Sounds great,Caringhk. All are in my expectation--especially such scene:a sunny afternoon,sitting in a nice restaurant with friends, enjoying a cup of tea or coffee, talking or just staring at the moving vehicles or pedestrains outside.

[ Last edited by janezhang88 at 2006-12-11 02:40 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-11 14:23:36 |Display all floors
Originally posted by janezhang88 at 2006-12-11 14:17
Sounds great,Caringhk. All are in my expectation--especially such scene:a sunny afternoon,sitting in a nice restaurant with friends, enjoying a cup of tea or coffee, talking or just staring at the  ...

HUH - How i wished to be with you!!!

YES, notions/activities of relaxing the stress out!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-11 15:17:27 |Display all floors

A good topic!My opinon followed.

I have been suffering weekend syndrome many years.The rich one can spend much money for happy weekends,but the other own theirs!
    You must affirm that you spend the day in your way followed by your condition.If you can't pay for it and be alone and lonely,you can try what I have done.
    1.If you are in Beijing or other city Buy a secondhand bike at the revampment booth of bike in the bystreet ,which is the only investment cost about 80 yuan.Then ride it to the suburb with some table-warter,fry beef ,ham and eggs,cocacola,enjoyning the sunshine、green landscape and the freshair.Maybe you can take your earphone and Mp3 to escape from noise.There also havee some pool for fishing ,hire a fishing tackle about 5 yuan then you can enjoy your whole day and pay for the capture a bit more expensive than the market price when sun set.
    2.If you live in a rent house with  others,buy some meat and vegetables.Coke and invite others to share and listhen the laudatory.That's nice!
    3.Go out even if walk but hace a sun bath!
Make friends maybe a good way!My ICQ333459888 QQ153279576 Msn:laishengzhong@msn.com
thk u!~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-11 15:25:38 |Display all floors

HOW HOW HOW HOWWWW DO IIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!

I work harder on the weekend than at work!!

Dont ask me Im too busy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.