Author: alanw337

Real Love [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-12-12 19:25:20 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sinfulangel at 2006-12-12 19:23

i am fine .. i am recovering pretty well ... i just met a wrong man at the wrong time ... and hurt has been made ... just bad luck i think ..:)

so easy to meet someone and so easy to be hurt?
Boating on the Houhai River...在后海泛舟...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-13 06:28:39 |Display all floors
Originally posted by whirlingone at 2006-12-12 22:25

so easy to meet someone and so easy to be hurt?

whirlingone...i dont agree ... it is hard to meet someone that you can fall in love with ... i did meet one ... but it didnt work out ... i was hurt ...i think i am recovering pretty well ...
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-13 09:20:34 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sinfulangel at 12-12-2006 11:11

too hard to be optimistic about love honestly...i accept nothing can beat the time .. nth can ... after all ...we are just a drop in the ocean...really means nothing .... oh wel...

quite pity.........
love can be the most wonderful thing in life....

life is not eternal, but many things can last forever if there is not an ending of the same.
even if life has ended, the "loving spirit" can last forever.
even there is after-life etc, the thought of love can last forever...

Im sure you experienced bad results in the past (your parents, friends or your environment) that made you NOT to trust in love at all...
it's pity....very pity....

actually many things are: if you believe it so strongly it will happen eventually, and if you don't believe it, it will never happen...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-13 09:23:30 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sinfulangel at 12-12-2006 19:23

i am fine .. i am recovering pretty well ... i just met a wrong man at the wrong time ... and hurt has been made ... just bad luck i think ..:)

nothing to do with bad luck...
nothing is perfect in life. and also there is NEVER A "REAL ONE" for you.   that just doesn't exist...
people should stop dreaming and hoping about Mr Right, Ms Right..

THE ONE is not found....it has to been SEEN and MADE by YOURSELF.  that is real love..........
it does not come by easy finding and matching but by HARD WORK, SMILES and TEARS AND to treasure eachother!!!!

[ Last edited by auchengyu at 2006-12-13 09:26 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-13 09:30:38 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sinfulangel at 12-12-2006 12:47
mark..i will not avoid falling in love...because i enjoy the process of being in love...it is fun...love is not that awful..just hard to keep the passion still...as i always say..i enjoy every bit  ...

passion?  actually...
young people all need passion in love...
this is not actual love...only the beginning of love..
real love doesn't have passion, but ONLY care for the  other.
you will be totally used to the other, you like every part of him/her, just how he/she is. yes how he/she is being stupid, cute and also the bad things and habits.... that is called "love"

all the passion, romance bla bla thing are just temporary pleasures... steps behind the real love.... which only comes if you stand through all the sun, rain and storms.

[ Last edited by auchengyu at 2006-12-13 09:41 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-13 09:36:03 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sinfulangel at 12-12-2006 15:26
noone can ever break my heart ..ever...cos it is not a whole to start with ... it is a good thing maybe.....

sorry Im 罗嗦

one thing: just because you will never use your TRUE heart fully, that's why you never trust in love and will never find true physical love that lasts for life and mental love that last forever!.........................

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-13 15:07:27 |Display all floors
cos i believe nothing can last forever...but my soul/spirit...sometimes i think love is not necessity..so no need to have it...
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.