Author: alanw337

Real Love [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-12-12 11:11:01 |Display all floors
Originally posted by mark069 at 2006-12-12 13:45

Here's my viewpoint.  The cynical side of me agrees with you Sinful and points to divorce rate statistics in various countries to validate that idea.

The optimistic side of me  ...

too hard to be optimistic about love honestly...i accept nothing can beat the time .. nth can ... after all ...we are just a drop in the ocean...really means nothing .... oh wel...
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-12 11:20:45 |Display all floors
I bet time 's son 's life is longer than his wife!
so you are mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmiiiiiiiiiiisssssssssstttttttttttttaaaaaaaaaaakkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkeeeeeeeee

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-12 12:45:13 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sinfulangel at 2006-12-11 19:11

too hard to be optimistic about love honestly...i accept nothing can beat the time .. nth can ... after all ...we are just a drop in the ocean...really means nothing .... oh wel...

OK, I have a question for you then, Sinful.  If your pessimistic about love (which many of us are to SOME degree), does that mean you will avoid or prevent yourself from falling in love because you know it will eventually end?

I guess what I am asking is similar to the age old question:

Is it better to have loved and lost , then to never have loved at all?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-12 12:47:37 |Display all floors
mark..i will not avoid falling in love...because i enjoy the process of being in love...it is fun...love is not that awful..just hard to keep the passion still...as i always say..i enjoy every bit of love ... because i know i cant have it forever...so i will grab every chnce i can to enjoy ... and when its gone...i feel being loved at least...lol...do i make sense here???....
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-12 12:48:03 |Display all floors
It's not better, you won't feel good when you once had something and lost it, no, this feeling could tear you apart for the rest life, you keep on thinking about it, you mourn for the lost.....
but you never have such feeling when you never had it...you just feel lost, this is better

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-12 12:51:56 |Display all floors
you can leave them where they was!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-12 12:53:12 |Display all floors
if you never have had that feeling..then there will be no lost feelin..because only if you had it..when u lost it..you feel the difference..and start to feel losing something/someone..

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.