Author: bevshine

I was married today, no ring and no flower [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-12-29 00:29:06 |Display all floors

Why marry him???

Why did you marry him at the first place? I even getting to hate him only just reading him!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-29 17:27:39 |Display all floors

why to marriage?

It is easy to fall in love with a boy or a girl,But it is difficult to get into marriage.
why we need to marry,Especially marriage without money ,the matter itself is depress .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-12-29 17:41:20 |Display all floors

woo,you guys got married just now,how could you have ideas like that?

and is money that important?!
to some extent, you girls are not not only selfish, but, say,  disingenuous or vain...
but, what's more, some of you girls like the writer here are just foolish! why? because they just did not think a lot before he have sex with men or got married with men! ultimately,they just felt depressed and disappointed!!! why not think before you leap?! it's just a pity that the same thing happened to my elder sister years ago, and i do wish that i could meet a girl unlike you guys!!!
but, good luck to you guys!!!
anyway, everthing will just be fine!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-2 17:43:04 |Display all floors

ow,poor girl.No romantic lift,no life.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-2 21:38:00 |Display all floors
I share your feelings. I have the same kind of marriage. Only in my story the lazy one is the woman (and she is from a big city and what is worse, we have a two-year old daughter)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-2 23:02:38 |Display all floors
yeah, why marry him? god~~~ he simply doesnt know how to respect/love his woman, maybe ring isn't important but love is vital!!!!
He should feel grateful to have a woman like you....
I wanna enjoy the sunshine and beach hand in hand with you forever.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-3 16:38:44 |Display all floors
Originally posted by bevshine at 2006-12-10 21:29
I am doing the part time work right now becuase i prepare to have a baby. But it looks the thing is not going like whati i expect.
Any way, the work will not cheat you.
I don't know how make myse ...

It seems you explain a lot here,if he does not suit you indeed, you can divorce him, all choices are on your hands.

If you wanna contiune with him, you should talk seriously with him,i'm sure this man has sth atttracts you, otherwise you would not marry him at all.
http://weibo.com/xiayiqiang

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.